What defines "god tier"

Vrakos Anthrakir

Topic subject is self explanatory based on topic title.  Wanted to bring this up because I just saw an outpost trade in which a guy said time warp front runner was god tier :<

Topic subject is self explanatory based on topic title.  Wanted to bring this up because I just saw an outpost trade in which a guy said time warp front runner was god tier :<

God tier = When a hat/effect are priced very high because they look the best (e.g. Scorching, Burning, etc.).

Hat: if it is in the highest demand (tyrant's, buto) and/or rarely hits the market (KE, TC) 

effect: early effects, burning, scorching and beams

everyone loves it and usually, imo

> 40  buds

There's no palpable definition for it, I think. It's always gonna be at least partly an opinion thing.

The line between high-tier and god-tier is really blurry.

I mean, I'd say a scorching Kabuto is god tier and a scorching Tyrants isn't even though they're valued in the same ballpark.

And they're BOTH worth less than a hearts Team Captain, which I can't decide if I think is god-tier or not.

Simply put, bleh

God tier to me means someone is willing to pay at least as much money as a real car is worth.  New or used.  And not a junker.  A nice car.

God tier to me means someone is willing to pay at least as much money as a real car is worth.  New or used.  And not a junker.  A nice car.

Yes

This.

But in reality, I see people just slap on the word god tier for any hat that is worth more than average.

Hmm. I paid £400 for my car (~17.5 buds) and that's conveniently exactly the same as my Scorching Kabuto example from earlier is worth XD

(My car's pretty shite though X3)

God tier is best explained as a really valuable/desirable hat with a really valuable effect (Burning TC, Cloudy Moon KE, Secret Cone, etc.).

Or it can be best described as something you can't afford.

It's not the effect that makes a hat expensive (Burning Bonk Helm ain't too much, like 7 or 8 buds?), it's the hat that makes an effect expensive (Circling Hearts TC is worth a bit below Burning Rack).

Archived