Could nuclear war start in our generation?

DiamondHavoc.

Last time I checked, Outposters don't possess any nuclear launch codes. CoD fanboys have to get 25 kills which is unlikely.

He claimed nobody would be that stupid, I told him otherwise.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. There's no "homophobia" in Russia. No one cares if you are gay/lesbian. But they do care if a gay starts to promote his orientation, especially among kids. It's called child endangerment or something like that in Western law, I believe. I myself find it very irritating when a buncha gays start to shout "I'm a gay, hey, pay attention to me!". If you're gay, just live your life and don't provoke other people.

2. They have been asked to provide proof of "election fraud". None has been provided whatsoever.

3. If a man does a good job running his office and the majority of nation approves him, why should he leave? Why did Obama go for a second run? Has he been doing great?

4. You forgot to say "Putins billions on secret bank accounts". 

5. Ghaddafi? He was a big splinter in Obama's ass. Many governments in this region were/are. UN granted no-fly zone in Libya and what did NATO do? Bombed the crap outta state's military. Then those rebels in Egypt. Then Syria. If Russia didn't block this resolution, there would've been the very same as it was in Libya. And then Ukraine. Note: Do not start about Ukraine, ok?

All those loud statements about Hussein's WMD have been proved to be false. You all know what happened in Iraq.

"there's no homophobia in russia"

laterssss

I can't see it happening. It's of course important for USA/NATO to destabilize different regions, but nuclear waste does nothing but ruin potential labour and natural resources.

I doubt nuclear war will happen anytime soon.

Bringing out the nukes is usually a last resort. There will probably be a WW3 before full blown nuclear war starts.

Tsar Bomba. Besides, nuclear wars happened more than once, its bound to happen again

I suppose bs has been fired.

Tsar Bomba was a test, as was essentially any nuclear bomb after Nagisaki and Hiroshima.

Granted, Tsar Bomba was a spec-TACULAR test, but it was never actually put into military use.

It's more likely that the US Government will finally get it's act together before we need to worry about a nuclear strike.

Tsar Bomba. Besides, nuclear wars happened more than once, its bound to happen again

There has never been a nuclear war.

If there had been I doubt we would have the liberty to discuss it.

• 2 weeks later...

There has never been a nuclear war.

If there had been I doubt we would have the liberty to discuss it.

People believe that the Cold War was a war even if they weren't in war in the first place

But there weren't really nuclear weapons in use just Hydrogen bombs (don't think that counts)

People believe that the Cold War was a war even if they weren't in war in the first place

But there weren't really nuclear weapons in use just Hydrogen bombs (don't think that counts)

nuclear war = nuclear weapons used

People believe that the Cold War was a war even if they weren't in war

when you put it that way it sounds kinda dumb... like in a humorous way

hydrogen bombs are nuclear weapons

nobody was attacked with hydrogen bombs, but there was testing of course

Archived