• Vietnamese
    • Middle Eastern
    • Russian
    • Indian
    • Mongolian
    • Philipino
    • Taiwanese
    • Indonesion

My fiancé is Taiwanese. Your vote option is massively retarded and completely misinformed (I guess maybe you're 12-15 years old and Naive/stupid, no offence). Also I've lived on the mainland before. I now live in Taiwan. the difference between mainland chinese and Taiwanese is absolutely insane.

Chinese people = Spit on the street, rude, let their children shit/piss on the road, barge you, push in front of you in a queue, Give foreigners dirty looks and are just in general totally rude. 'The great firewall of china' which logs all of your online activity, facebook is blocked/BBC websites are blocked, youtube also blocked, and many more

Taiwanese = incredibly clean roads/streets (cleaner than London where I've lived most of my life) friendly and welcoming, will always smile at you, and in general really nice people. No internet censorship at all.

China is a total shithole compared to Taiwan....I thought maybe this was just my personal experience, but it's not, I've met loads of expats who think exactly the same, my fiance's brother also works in Shanghai and thinks the same too.

Daniel do you even know about China's history, culture, and how Taiwan first became "Taiwan"? Sorry to burst your bubble, but Taiwan was founded by mainland Chinese officials in the 1600s and that the Dutch then follow by the Spain and more, so you're basically making fun of Taiwanese and saying good things about it in the same time! I'm not defending anyone here, but I just hate people like you writing posts of every countries bald spot, so can't we just get along, we are ALL HUMANS like I said before and also Chinese people do some of those things(not all) because of their population. So if you ever go to China mainland Don't go to big cities go to small villages where everyone is hardworking and follow the Chinese culture, which is having manners and don't be shameful, but that was when the population was as much as the US. BY THE WAY the guy who keep saying Chigga you are real funny-_-.

Yes. I know the history of Taiwan, I'm not a moron. I guess with OP's and your logic, everyone in Germany is a Nazi then?...

I'm not saying every bad point at all, could have said a lot more  :lol:, like I said, it's just my personal experience..Lots of Chinese (not all) don't even see Taiwan as an independent country. Also though Taiwan is much smaller, it has a huge population too, but doesn't have any of the problems I noticed in China.

My fiancé is Taiwanese. Your vote option is massively retarded and completely misinformed (I guess maybe you're 12-15 years old and Naive/stupid, no offence). Also I've lived on the mainland before. I now live in Taiwan. the difference between mainland chinese and Taiwanese is absolutely insane.

Chinese people = Spit on the street, rude, let their children shit/piss on the road, barge you, push in front of you in a queue, Give foreigners dirty looks and are just in general totally rude. 'The great firewall of china' which logs all of your online activity, facebook is blocked/BBC websites are blocked, youtube also blocked, and many more

Taiwanese = incredibly clean roads/streets (cleaner than London where I've lived most of my life) friendly and welcoming, will always smile at you, and in general really nice people. No internet censorship at all.

China is a total shithole compared to Taiwan....I thought maybe this was just my personal experience, but it's not, I've met loads of expats who think exactly the same, my fiance's brother also works in Shanghai and thinks the same too.

I meant no disrespect actually, I did it to when Pilltacular said there wasn't a Taiwanese option and called me a mainland supremecist, sorry if I offended you, I changed it.

A lot of what you said about Chinese people is actually about the Chinese government, and not the people. There are plenty of white people who spit on the ground, cut lines, etc. That's because it's generally not regarded as rude in their culture. 

I somehow agree. My friend's bro went to China a few months ago. He said it's totally dirty :/ .. He found a dirty diaper under a tree.

And why Indonesian doesn't included? ;_; <---- said an Indonesian.

I somehow agree. My friend's bro went to China a few months ago. He said it's totally dirty :/ .. He found a dirty diaper under a tree.

And why Indonesian doesn't included? ;_; <---- said an Indonesian.

added

Archived