New Youtube Channel

✔ P I X E L A T E D ✔

Hey all!

It's early days in my Youtube channel, but was hoping for some tips, shout-outs and some general replies!

The channel is here: http://www.youtube.com/user/UnusualMadHatter

I will be posting small videos show-casing my hats I acquire, kind of like a SFM/Screenshot but in video.  I'm getting a background made so don't worry about ascetics on my channel, more videos are on their way! I would love what you like and dislike, I used fraps ( I know about replays) but prefer fraps in many ways. I could use mods to go into third person etc. But would you prefer that?

If you like what you see it would help a lot to click like, subscribe or even share to some friends! I plan to do give aways at every milestone of subscribers.

Thanks in advance,

;D

nice videos, but really, that dead cone is UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Sorry, but really, it's terrible. And electrostatic looks kinda nice. Will follow your channel, but please get better hats than the dead cone.

This isn't really a PSA, it's more like a BFA

What does BFA stand for lol, but switched it in anyway

nice videos, but really, that dead cone is UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Sorry, but really, it's terrible. And electrostatic looks kinda nice. Will follow your channel, but please get better hats than the dead cone.

Yeah I know, uploading a secret bomber now. Just wanted to get as many videos out as possible :P

OMG THAT IS SO HARD TO MAKE I NEVER SAW ANYONE TAUNTING TO SHOW OFF THERE HATS AND EDIT WITH MOVIE MAKER OMGOMGOMG

Getting better editing as I go, and it is just a start :P

Sorry, but I calls 'em like I sees 'em. I'm a whale biologist.

haters gonna hate ;)

Archived