Free SFM Posters

Huchick

Hey! I'm making free SFM posters! Just tell me what you want and I'll make it! Sadly I can only make these posters on Saturdays and Sundays, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait! Before you complain, I am doing this so I can get better, and if your are going to say something about them you don't like, please do not repeat something someone else has said. I don't need to hear it again :P . I know I sound like a douche but I just thought you needed to know this.

My Artwork:

JdlR4cZ.jpg?1

3pQ5T9z.jpg?1

oX7lJQu.jpg?1

fMVjMu0.jpg?1

ScPo8HP.jpg?1

KI7TPbl.jpg?1

That last one, if I may give some constructive criticism, is very stiff in limb placement. The spy looks like he is made of stone and being tipped over instead of being scared he is being shoved off a cliff against his will. I think you need to work on facial expressions a bit, otherwise I hope you get lots of requests that help you improve!

That last one, if I may give some constructive criticism, is very stiff in limb placement. The spy looks like he is made of stone and being tipped over instead of being scared he is being shoved off a cliff against his will. I think you need to work on facial expressions a bit, otherwise I hope you get lots of requests that help you improve!

Yeah, I thought that too after I made it. Sadly I had to leave the house so I didn't have time to fix it. I might go back and edit it once it's Saturday. And thank you for that. :D

nah I do unusual ones. Any requests?

A scout loadout:

Scout with a AUSTRALIUM shotgun on his shoulder, (leaning against it in his left hand) and a luger in the right.

A freedom staff on his back and wearing a baclavas forever pained sunbeams Tossle

Also wearing earbuds and a green big mann on campus

good luck xD

• 2 weeks later...

A scout loadout:

Scout with a AUSTRALIUM shotgun on his shoulder, (leaning against it in his left hand) and a luger in the right.

A freedom staff on his back and wearing a baclavas forever pained sunbeams Tossle

Also wearing earbuds and a green big mann on campus

good luck xD

{old picture removed}

done-snip-'

sorry if the sunbeams looked rushed. Once again, I had to get off.

mm could u fix the sumbeams and the scouts teeth?.

But the main problem is i said a green (as in indubatley green painted) big mann. But other then that its great :)

mm could u fix the sumbeams and the scouts teeth?.

But the main problem is i said a green (as in indubatley green painted) big mann. But other then that its great :)

Yeah. Sorry bout the bigg man. I was really tired. I also moved the sunbeams back a bit so the yellow isnt in the scouts face. Also added a bit of lighting :P

zZV1ZSs.jpg?1

Yeah. Sorry bout the bigg man. I was really tired. I also moved the sunbeams back a bit so the yellow isnt in the scouts face. Also added a bit of lighting :P

-snip-

looks awesome thanks!

If its not too much to ask, can you do another?

Every class (looking epic as shit). But green (uniforms, like if there was a team green, like team red and blue).

Thanks XD. Add whatever hats and cosmetics u think are coolies

Every class (looking epic as shit). But green (uniforms, like if there was a team green, like team red and blue).

this is why you made that group

anyway

I want a soldier with a killer's kabuto, a merc's banndana and a hornblower hitting a sentry with a shovel

the soldier be red, and the sentry blu

I would be more than happy to but it would be lots of hard work. I can do it, but you would have to pay me a key. Sorry.

I would be more than happy to but it would be lots of hard work. I can do it, but you would have to pay me a key. Sorry.

eh other people can do it and i dont have a key, but good luck

eh other people can do it and i dont have a key, but good luck

The reason why it is hard is because I have to open the mdl file, edit it so everything is green. Then I have to put it back. and if you want it to look good, it can take some time

-snip-

I want a soldier with a killer's kabuto, a merc's banndana and a hornblower hitting a sentry with a shovel

the soldier be red, and the sentry blu

Had fun making it. I gotta say, I'm getting better. Still taking requests and you might want to ask for a poster now while its the weekend!

RCDnXwv.jpg?1

Nice work

Class: Pyro

Cosmetics: Bill's (white), Summer shades (Black), brusier's bandana

Weapon: degreaser

Pose: anything really

Map: Barnblitz (Final point)

Archived