Trying to buy a new laptop

Pootis Man

Dah, pootis man here

pootis man wanted to buy a new laptop to play tf2 at high graphics (at least to see the professional killstreak eyes effects, because in my actual laptop i cant ) like run tf2 at 50-60 fps and price like at $300-$450, but pootis man is a noob at pc requirements 

pootis man think he can get help here

so go ahead and bring some ideas

Dah, pootis man here

pootis man wanted to buy a new laptop to play tf2 at high graphics (at least to see the professional killstreak eyes effects, because in my actual laptop i cant ) like run tf2 at 50-60 fps and price like at $300-$450, but pootis man is a noob at pc requirements 

pootis man think he can get help here

so go ahead and bring some ideas

don't get a mac.

plz stop talking in 3rd person.

get a desktop

dah, pootis

i want to get one like went i go to University or went i get my own department 

im just 14 years old, i dont have much space here in my room

Find a laptop that has at least intel hd 4000, 4400, or 5000, it'll run tf2 at medium or better. You're probably looking at i3 laptops and maybe refurbrished i5 laptops.

If you live in the US just go on newegg.com and search for a laptop in your price range less than 2 years old with an i3 or i5, find whichever one suits you the best.

Literally any modern potato can run tf2 at 60fps. 

my potato struggles to run trade_minecraft_realms_v2 with most settings at high at 60fps. it normally goes to 20-40 ranges.

my potato struggles to run trade_minecraft_realms_v2 with most settings at high at 60fps. it normally goes to 20-40 ranges.

minecraft is harder to run than tf2. 

Especially if you have any texture packs, or far render distances

minecraft is harder to run than tf2. 

Especially if you have any texture packs, or far render distances

It's a trade map.

trade_ is a prefix given to... trade maps. Also OpenGL-related programs does decently on my laptop.

If you want to be able to play tf2, you need 4 gigs of ram, a decent processor/graphics card, and 25 gigs of memory (estimate for future updates).

If you want to be able to play tf2, you need 4 gigs of ram, a decent processor/graphics card, and 25 gigs of memory (estimate for future updates).

If you want a computer that can do TF2 decently, I'd go with an AMD APU potato to play TF2. Opt for the 8GB sticks, and yes, keep some space for updates.

Archived