Keys...

regi

Will they eventually go down in price?

And if so, how would you find proof if everyone selling it for under backpack.tf gets sold in under 3 views, aren't those quicksells?

And if so, how would you find proof if everyone selling it for under backpack.tf gets sold in under 3 views, aren't those quicksells?

If keys go down then those sales below bptf price wont be instant sales, they'll occur at the same speed as sales above bptf price do now. 

If keys go down then those sales below bptf price wont be instant sales, they'll occur at the same speed as sales above bptf price do now. 

Yes but I tried buying some cheaper but they were all sold within a few minutes, isn't that a quicksell? And as far as I know of, those can't price an item.

Just a quick question. :P

Yes but I tried buying some cheaper but they were all sold within a few minutes, isn't that a quicksell? And as far as I know of, those can't price an item.

As I  just said, when the sales below bptf price occur at a slower rate -- i.e. not instantly, then they're not quicksells. 

And you can't use quicksells as proof. 

Ur right, it is a quicksell. Cant use, unless there is a considerable amount of quicksells

• Administrators

If Valve throws out another metal chewing update or does something to show significance use of metal. If nothing is done, they will eventually stable around at some point.

If bunch of people sells below market price even though they quicksell, it doesn't matter then, because then it becomes the most common trading price. Also note what AwesomeMcCoolName said.

Keys went down few months ago, see these for examples

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/53df7c104dd7b85b508b4568

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/53f06e3b4cd7b8bd438b495e

Keys won't go properly down unless Valve creates a use for refined.

Add a 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000009% chance to craft an unusual when crafting hats, that'll make ref useful.

Archived