Is a trade offer good enough for proof?

Mike Hawk

So i've been trying to sell my hard counter for a few days now, and i recently got a trade offer for about 4 pure on it. However, i couldn't get around to accepting it before the person had bought another unusual.

The unusual is 1 of 5, so i know 1 sale would be enough to change the price, but does this work? I

I pretty much would have sold it, and i've added the person since, but I didn't know if this was considered proof or not.

Retracted offers are not valid proof.

If the items were unavailable though, it wouldn't have been retracted per se

Doesn't matter. It didn't sell, can't be used as proof.

In theory this would be logical proof, but the only reason it can't be proof is that it could fall under "Fake offers" since you could have a friend send you a trade offer then cancel it.

In theory this would be logical proof, but the only reason it can't be proof is that it could fall under "Fake offers" since you could have a friend send you a trade offer then cancel it.

You can do the same thing by a normal trade and showing your inventory history and saying "I sold it to this person for this much!" Then just remove your friend for a bit so nothing looks odd.

so lets say I block someone on steam 1 second after sending an offer of 100 buds for a nuts dread knot

is the nuts dread knot worth 100 buds?

so lets say I block someone on steam 1 second after sending an offer of 100 buds for a nuts dread knot

is the nuts dread knot worth 100 buds?

It would be considered an outlier even if it did sell.

It would be considered an outlier even if it did sell.

fine then

I'll pick some random 1/1 halloween trash

then what?

fine then

I'll pick some random 1/1 halloween trash

then what?

Then we look at legitimate offers and compare it to the sale to determine if the sale is an outlier, or accurate.

Then we look at legitimate offers and compare it to the sale to determine if the sale is an outlier, or accurate.

you're taking a dangerous walk there

burning tc for 540 buds?

sounds like a massive outlier to me.

point is to log sales, not to judge how reasonable the price paid is

you're taking a dangerous walk there

burning tc for 540 buds?

sounds like a massive outlier to me.

point is to log sales, not to judge how reasonable the price paid is

0 for sale. All other owners wanted 600+ buds. The buyer was more than willing to pay his price, and he paid in full pure + one hasn't sold/been for sale in over a year, so good luck finding any counter-proof. You're not going to get even a fraction of that with any effect dread knot.  Your comprehension is not very good.

So i've been trying to sell my hard counter for a few days now, and i recently got a trade offer for about 4 pure on it. However, i couldn't get around to accepting it before the person had bought another unusual.

The unusual is 1 of 5, so i know 1 sale would be enough to change the price, but does this work? I

No, because then anyone could team up with a m8, get him to make an offer, then sell like a key, making the offer invalid. Then they use this to create a new price.

Archived