I've been hacked or phished?!

BᴱTA Slaüsh

I think there needs to a little bit of a backstory here, did you click on any links by chance(and logged on to those links)?

Because if you did get phished, nothing you can really do honestly

I think there needs to a little bit of a backstory here, did you click on any links by chance(and logged on to those links)?

Because if you did get phished, nothing you can really do honestly

NOPE. None at all!

1. Nobody here can help you, only Steam Support can restore items

2.  You must have had some interaction with this user or with his alt.  You can't be phished otherwise.  

1. Nobody here can help you, only Steam Support can restore items

2.  You must have had some interaction with this user or with his alt.  You can't be phished otherwise.  

1. I know, I was just looking for how to report this properly. 2. I think he scammed my friend a while back and he's just targeted me I guess

1. I know, I was just looking for how to report this properly. 2. I think he scammed my friend a while back and he's just targeted me I guess

He can't target you without having some way to get your PW.  If he could just target random users, he'd target Bob.  

Funny thing, someone from Bá´±TA kind of scammed my strange frying pan many months ago.

I left beta ages ago. Also who was it?

I got hijacked w/o a link during spring break this year. Had to start from scratch. Best of luck that steam support can help you. Take screenshots of the history of the items, to show that the unusuals used to be yours. 

Archived