Adding a New Feature to the Website

Gimby

Hi, I'm Gimby and although I use backpack.tf a lot, I am new to the forums :P I would like to add a new feature to the website. I know it is a lot to ask for, and a lot of people might not see it, I genuinely think it is a really great idea. I was thinking in the classifieds section, in the search box, maybe a feature where you can type in an unusual effect, and an optional specific hat that you're looking for. An example of what the search could say: Unusual Effect: Sunbeams | Hat: (optional) Anger. And then it would show all the listings for either any hat with that certain effect, or all listing for the certain hat with any certain effect, or all listings for just the hat.

Thank you for your time,

Sincerely, Gimby

Hi, I'm Gimby and although I use backpack.tf a lot, I am new to the forums :P I would like to add a new feature to the website. I know it is a lot to ask for, and a lot of people might not see it, I genuinely think it is a really great idea. I was thinking in the classifieds section, in the search box, maybe a feature where you can type in an unusual effect, and an optional specific hat that you're looking for. An example of what the search could say: Unusual Effect: Sunbeams | Hat: (optional) Anger. And then it would show all the listings for either any hat with that certain effect, or all listing for the certain hat with any certain effect, or all listings for just the hat.

Thank you for your time,

Sincerely, Gimby

Archived