Show closed classifieds

cleverpun

Keep closed classifieds in the database for a few days and allow all/open/closed filtering so they can be used for supporting suggestions.

Or something?

People often close their classifieds and reopen them to bump them to the top. Would that cause an issue? Also, it would be much more difficult to check and see if the item actually sold than it is on outpost. That being said, I have used screenshots of closed classifieds as proof, so I'm not really opposed.

People often close their classifieds and reopen them to bump them to the top. Would that cause an issue? Also, it would be much more difficult to check and see if the item actually sold than it is on outpost. That being said, I have used screenshots of closed classifieds as proof, so I'm not really opposed.

There was a request for classifieds bumping somewhere or another. That suggestions would fit nicely with this one.

Not gonna support this. Unless it can be accounted for that the item has been actually sold from the sellers backpack and for the amount asked for. It is not uncommon for people to sell for less than what they are asking for or catch a break and sell for more (whether that be in pure or items). The uncertainty is too high for this to be useful, in my opinion.

Nonono. So many people will add you for your sold item. It's confusing and won't work in real life, but the idea is good

The classifieds is literally the worst place for proof. Some people just put items for sale and it auto to the low end and when you try to add them they never accept your add. 

Archived