Cicada 3301, Government conspiracy or no?

Chaoticly

Like seriously, where do you start and what will you find, not everyone is great on math since onviously nobody has solved the puzzle

Actually, some one has solved the puzzle... Just not in time

rip ears

No its not a conspiracy. Either it's some people screwing around for the hell of it, just to see if anyone can solve their puzzles, or theyre anonymous.

Seems like a waste of money to just "troll" I mean, they registered a phone number just to host a message

• 3 weeks later...

Cicada has 6 letters in it. They've released three puzzles. Cicadas multiply because they're bugs. 3301 can be divisible by 6 if you remove the 1 digit. Divide is the opposite of multiply. If you divide the three remaining numbers by 6, you get 50. The Peanuts comic was released in 1950. Add the 1 that we took away earlier, we get 1951. In 1951, a Japanese won the Boston Marathon. The Japanese used bombs on Pearl Harbor. The Boston Marathon was bombed recently. Pressure cookers were used as the weapon. There are three competing brands of pressure cookers. Cicada 3301 released 3 puzzles.

Cicada 3301 released 3 puzzles.

Cicada has 6 letters in it. They've released three puzzles. Cicadas multiply because they're bugs. 3301 can be divisible by 6 if you remove the 1 digit. Divide is the opposite of multiply. If you divide the three remaining numbers by 6, you get 50. The Peanuts comic was released in 1950. Add the 1 that we took away earlier, we get 1951. In 1951, a Japanese won the Boston Marathon. The Japanese used bombs on Pearl Harbor. The Boston Marathon was bombed recently. Pressure cookers were used as the weapon. There are three competing brands of pressure cookers. Cicada 3301 released 3 puzzles.

Holy... Shit...

I can't believe what I'm seeing. 

loominarty confrmed

what if its just one of those online quizzes to test your IQ

on another note i think it has something to do with the CIA / some underground organization

what if its just one of those online quizzes to test your IQ

on another note i think it has something to do with the CIA / some underground organization

I think its a big troll

:P

half life 3 confirmed

Archived