Reporting Guy Who Scammed me and Giving me fake -Rep from his both accounts on my profile cuz i gave him the right -rep yesterday cuz he scamming me

V.I.P

scammer 

| steamname: Stryker
| steam3ID: [u:1:63435239]
| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:31717619

His alt 

| steamname: Unknown
| steam3ID: [u:1:116243635]
| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:58121817
| customURL:

He u are a 100% scammer and i already send ticket to valve and for bp.tf admins i will show u all proves that he is scammer and lieing and saying bullshits ,, cuz when i trade  with him  thinking him he is trusted person , i gave him my 4pack payday http://i.imgur.com/2d3q7s3.png?1and waited him to back me the 3 other copies but instead of this he moved them to other account by trade offer and when i say him show me your trade history by skype share screen , he reject and just prefer to play the victim instead of back me my 3 copies back ,, and when i made to him -rep on bp.tf , just now saying , can u remove his -rep and i say him No , then he say u want 70 -rep and i did not respond , then he said , ok i will consider and this of what he just said to me http://imgur.com/1Mdfccs and http://i.imgur.com/QNCiyet.png?1 when i just wanted to notice people what he did to me notice people of him and for my latest - 2 reps ,, i will explain , i was selling dayz game , cuz i was buying it for 11 k and reselling for 13 k , wasnt known that they are bad copies cuz people was good profiles and 2 year of serivce on steam and was having reps ,, how any one think those are bad people , but actully they was buying them from other traders and selling them for me and i already explained that many times and send ticket about this problem to valve and since this time i wasnt buying any game i sell from any people ,, all i buy with my own wallet or very very very close freind that has got tons of reps and asking them if they by it with them selfes or not ,, it has gone 9 months about that and from that till ,, i wast even has any problem like this any any people and u can admins just about me , and the secound rep i got it was cuz i was buying Quick selling unusuals ,, i wasnt ware how to check those unusuals if there are stolen or hacked in this time , and when i just aware those are scammed ones ,, i added 2 admins from TF2OP and tell them every thing happend to me and they told me and teach me how to check that next time about if they are from new accounts and no hours on their accounts ,, those admins Was Sirploko and Zimmenz ,, for bp.tf admins any want to know , u can ask them and they gave me banned on tf2op 1 month for this to be warned to me , and after that i totally stopped any unusuals by quick sell plus the secound -rep i already reported it in this time to say its not true , cuz me are the one who report himself not him ,,thats it .

In the future, please report any false trusts using the report function on the main site. I removed the trust left by the main and the alt. In case you are wondering, I also removed all the +reps you received that didn't meet our guidelines for "true" +trusts. We are looking for evidence that a person is genuinely trustworthy. Saying +rep, fair prices in no way demonstrates that.

Archived