how often do u get a free gift?

Orange Cat

You're still not getting it

You trade your stuff to the alts. Hats Weps etc. You spell those items on the alts that have whatever good spells you want. You trade back the items with spells on them. Has nothing to do with trying to trade the untradeable spells: just put them on your items and trade them back. Valve is promoting people making a ton of alts, farming on them, and doing all this item swapping just to get the spells you want.

Oh I see.  Trade your item over, apply the spell, and then trade it back.  Smart.  I like it.  Not something I would do because i don't have any alts, but it's a good idea.

What about the item history?! You're going to clog the item history!

That's what i was thinking too, but not everyone is as ocd as I am

Hi guys!

I'm fucking disappointed, because me and my mate almost spend like so many keys to get stranges, then use spells on them, and wait to rise up price. I was pessimistic,  and said for my friend: we won't profit anything out of it, becuase Gaben is a shit person, and makes it impossible. Well. Now we can get one shitty spell after 3 hours. Clap clap gaben, you made it.

seriously, i wait 4+hours(yes, you read good) to get 1 exorcism. SO I'm happy...We won't make profit, that's almost sure, but man, I'm pretty sure i won't make spells just my items for keep them... ridiculous... And on the top of that you almost can jsut play on these halloween server, because the rgegular servers are empty... sry for abd english

@heated bread

as to your grabbing a gift spawn, but getting nothing, that happened to me today, but turns out item server was laggy so it took another 20minutes for my stuff to drop

*just want to know if applied spells will persist after event ends*

@heated bread

as to your grabbing a gift spawn, but getting nothing, that happened to me today, but turns out item server was laggy so it took another 20minutes for my stuff to drop

*just want to know if applied spells will persist after event ends*

that's not what happened to me.  I had to wait about an hour before the gift re-appeared and I was able to grab it then.

the spells should stay on items and work on the full moon.  they did from last year.  no reason why that would change this year.  then again, volvo.

Archived