Should items from abandoned accounts be collected?

Supore

Hacking abandoned accounts  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Should you be allowed to hijack an abandoned account and raffle these items/donate the profit to charity? (no, Charity, not to you. Well, maybe)

Let me get this straight:

-If you decide to quit TF2, you'd sell your items for pure/money, rather than leaving all their expensive items behind.

-THE E-MAIL NOTIFICATION, PEOPLE. READ OTHER USER'S POSTS.

-You guys think that the collected items will go straight to Gaben's lunchmoney savings, but I stated that the money collected from these items go to charity. Think about that for a bit. Items that a user doesn't even remember exist, gets sold, donate to charity, and someone gets cured from cancer. But no - everybody, EVERYBODY thinks that it goes straight into someone else's pocket.

-And for the record: I wasn't talking about rich traders getting raided by Valve, but accounts like in the OP: a tiny amount of items worth a bunch (non-unusual).

And I must say, what a lovely community this is. I just thought that unused items could help people out, either via curing deseases, giving home to the homeless, helping people who are addicted, but the community is the biggest selfish piece of shit and cares about their "precious pixels" instead of situations in the real world.

I'm requesting a lock, because this is just ridiculous.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived