[IknowImStupid] Anyone know how to make Tf2 look better?

LyfeLight

Pls?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Is there?

I mean like, is there any way to make Tf2 look better?

Maybe something like shaders, or bloom or whatever? I do not know if it is possible.. 

Please don't hate me for saying that ^ =C

I'm no Tf2 pro

Modders? anyone?

Okay, so I tried Tf2mate. The Chris' highquality cfg and the Chris' maxquality doesn't change anything in my opinion, just really can't see any changes except the choice of crosshair colour..Using both I get around a steady 90-120 fps, lowest is 70 when I do like speedshots.... Maybe I have a bad eyesight? Compared to the cfg, I still prefer the default one, with max graphics and motion blur... Max quality with motion blur and max graphics got me 40-50 fps, and I think I'll pass on this tweak....

I think you need a better graphics card

According to him he already is running TF2 at max settings. I'm pretty sure you would've known that if you hadn't just read the title.

Also, once the wiki stops being broken you should check this page out: https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Ultra_high_settings

Most of the graphic-enhancing console commands no longer work, but there are definitely a few that still do. For example, cl_burning gibs 1 and r_lod 0 both still work.

Bolty is being shiet to me for no reason.... I can run it perfectly... then like after 5 mins it lags terribly, then goes fine again... I hate dem lag spikes..

Wiki is still six foot under, gt to try out cl_burning gibs / r_lod.. 

What does cl_burninggibus and r_lod evern do? 0.o

Cl_burningibs makes so if someone is on fire and they explode their gibs on on fire.

R_lod 0 makes it so models don't degrade in quality the farther you are from them.

Archived