Fairly Experienced SFM Poster Guy Looking For Inspiration

(ES) Mr. Bigglesworth

Class: Medic

Map: cp_gorge

Loadout: Blighted Beak with Harvest Moon Effect, Grimm Hatte with Cauldron Bubbles Effect, Archimedes and an Australium Medi Gun

Position: Meet the Medic Taunt

Take your time.

Class: scout and medic

Map: anything, dark map with lighting n stuff would sound nice, but it's all up to u

Team: red

Effect (for both hats) : sulphourus (orange one)

Scout: fed fighting fedora, fast learner (or any other shirt u think goes best with this set), duffel bag

Medic: das maddendokter, fashionable megalomaniac, colonel's coat or quadrangler (which even deems fit)

Weps: baby face blaster, quick fix

Pose: anything u think fits

Take your time (just like what Rejected Asian said)

If ur wondering y I didn't do this myself, I'm just rly lazy :3 and busy

Yeah, as a guy who writes plays, poetry and often times speaks/comperes at events I know just how bad writer's block can be. Funny thing is, it's not just limited to a "writer", now is it? It affects artists, musicians, scientists, et cetera. 

Still, I'm gonna share a little trick with you. Whenever I have writer's block, I always turn to:

MpQGdlz.png

Yeah, as a guy who writes plays, poetry and often times speaks/comperes at events I know just how bad writer's block can be. Funny thing is, it's not just limited to a "writer", now is it? It affects artists, musicians, scientists, et cetera. 

Still, I'm gonna share a little trick with you. Whenever I have writer's block, I always turn to:

MpQGdlz.png

Oh the majesty, even if this wasn't for me. This rly does help :3

I like to eat poop

Oh boy! Me too!

Okay, I'm starting work on the posters. be patient, I have a butt-ton of homework this week.

Okay, I'm starting work on the posters. be patient, I have a butt-ton of homework this week.

No rush, I got a butt-load as well and finals and also posters :v

I don't remember saying this.... (Looks around room in a very un-suspicious manner*)

I am a raging poop-lord, and my life goal is to consume the shit of Emma Watson

dude you really need to calm down.

You are one fucked up person...

I'm must be really fucked up. But I guess dasbutt's gotta be, what dasbutt's gotta be.

And screw Emma watsons shite. I make better quality poop than that bitch. The finesse and precise measurements of my poop. I'm like the Leonardo DaVinci of poop. Staph trying to ruin my works of fart. (Pun most probably intended)

Map: pl_upward

Class: Sniper, RED

Weapons: Default Sniper Rifle

Cosmetics: Poacher's Safari Jacket, Summer Shades (Team Spirit) and Professionals Panama with Miami Nights

Pose: Smiling at the camera while headshotting a BLU scout pushing the cart. And also, if you can, make it dark and at night.

Archived