Gunpoint

Punishment_Fatal

You know, that game that came out with that weird hat that no one remembers? Yeah, that game. I personally enjoy Gunpoint, and it's one of my favorite indie games out there (as shown by my forum avatar). The game has you play as the protagonist Richard Conway who goes around as an "agent-for-hire" taking jobs to do multiple things, mostly hack into computer terminals of two weapon industries that are fighting each other. The game, at least in my opinion, features clever writing and excellent gameplay with the ability to redo a mistake that you made in mere seconds. 

So off of my little praise for it, what do you guys think about Gunpoint? Hate it? Love it? Don't even know what the heck it is?

I know this guy who had a HUGE collection of regular and genuine crosslinker's coils. I even sold one to him, and he recommended that I buy the game. 

I own the game, but I'm yet to boot it up. 

It looks like tons of fun, so I just need an empty weekend to play it. I love games like this one, it seems like something I'd enjoy. 

I know this guy who had a HUGE collection of regular and genuine crosslinker's coils. I even sold one to him, and he recommended that I buy the game. 

You should. I came to this game with a mindset of, "It's an indie game. Can it really be that great?" to this. I absolutely love this game and would recommend it over some other AAA titles out there.

I own the game, but I'm yet to boot it up. 

It looks like tons of fun, so I just need an empty weekend to play it. I love games like this one, it seems like something I'd enjoy. 

Once you do, you can become an honorary "Hat Fancier". (For those who don't get it, which is a majority (which is at least expected), it comes from here* (Skip to 10 minutes in)).

*Here:

I own the game, but its acting all weird on me. When I run it, the fps is like 1-2. (though other more graphics intense games play fine)

So yeah, I cant play it ;-;

I love it, I've played it through a few times and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I also decompiled the.. Beta? Versions, since I have the program they were made in.

Archived