Burning Law > Burning TC?

Mike Hawk

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an arcana spartan which I have listed at around 10 because of the other holloween effects being that high and arcana is better than them (remember the poll). Those hats get the offers while mine doesn't. There is an overvaluation of some things based on tradition respect and thats bs.

My money is on the Law being greater than the TC, personally love the look and finding the police theme more fitting than the street fighter theme but that aside.

On High Tierd items Rarity + Time >  then all other stats.

With all new effects and hats the percentages of a Ghosts Law are much less than the percentages of a Ghosts TC unboxing around a year ago... thus the Rarity of the LAW kicks in.

Interested in buying a Ghosts TC? Shouldn't be to much of an issue provided you've got the funds... Put up a trade with a fair price (around the BP.TF price) and it shouldn't take to long to get it.

Interested in buying a Ghosts LAW? This is going to be harder since atm you can only deal with the 1 person. Someone that really wants it may have to pay 100 buds to get it now if the current owner values it at that.

What do i mean by time?

Consider this, the Ghosts LAW sold for 44 buds (from memory) will the current owner take 44 buds? probally not, will they take 60 buds? No idea maybe, If they take 60 buds will this new owners take 60 buds probally not... will they take 80 buds? maybe, this cycle goes on over time, unless that person needs the funds urgently then they may sell it for what they paid... but over time these rare items only go up not down...unless the market happens to get flooded with them,(AKA Scorching K>E not long ago via dupes) strong odds are they won't with the LAW.

As a refernce I bought the 2nd Burning TC to have been unboxed (1 day after the 1st was unboxed and sold) I paid $1600 for it, it was a record PP sale at the time (beating a previous burning Kabuto), I sold it for $2500ish... that cycle started.

I owned the 1 of 1 P Energy TC for around 5 months and had a b.o of $500ish the entire time and had to settle for less. The new owner sold it for more, it's spreadsheet price got updated and as others got unboxed they were listing them above the spreadsheet price and selling them for around the spreadsheet price.

Another thing to note is go back and look at how long the 1 of 2 Burning K.E had a b.o of $2500 - $3000 for.

Archived