Rare Houwar for 1 key

JCapps

Probably won't happen, but it might be close to that. I don't know why I haven't posted about this here yet...

So this duped uncraftable houwar I have is 1 of 5 duped uncraft houwars out of 619 normal "craftable" houwars (minus the clean 6th uncraft), worth 50ish buds. I will be auctioning away starting at 1 key Nah, i'll just raffle it for freeeeee!

BUT

Before I do that, I need a little help with something first! For those who don't know, I have an IRL houwar in the Steam Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=303391405 . We reaaally want this hat to be accepted, so every click of that thumb up will help us alot! So basically, you could potentially have a 50-bud hat plopped in your inventory by just pressing a button. The easiest way for this to come true is to tell a friend to do the same, and then your friend's friends, etc. I will only begin the raffle when the hat is accepted. 

TL;DR: Upboat IRL Houwar, get a chance to snag a free uncraft houwar. #DemAds

P.S. Thanks Brad for indirectly reminding me to do this :3

I want to win that houwar so I can sell it and buy many IRL houwars.

I'm crazy enough to buy it back after giving it away.

I also posted a bazaar link instead of the steam workshop link. whups. fixed

Somebody wants a self-made HOUWAR.

Fun fact: I've been trying ways to get one since damaged capacitors were a thing.

Getting paid for sales would be an added bonus :P

Werent you the guy with the Gden Pan aswell? Sellingg for 420 buds or something?

I applaud you man, hope you getthat as a actual merchandise. I have a IRL Maxs ATM. Might plan on buying this too.

Thanks for the support guys!

Werent you the guy with the Gden Pan aswell? Sellingg for 420 buds or something?

That is the clean houwar. I'm still not letting it go for under 400 buds. :P

what is the highest bid so far?

I am not accepting bids yet. I don't know how well this will go, so it could either be auctioned or given away for free.

While the starting bid of 1 key will encourage low-value backpacks to participate, there is nothing stopping someone from bidding tens of buds, thus making it pointless for a low-value backpack to bid in the auction.

While the starting bid of 1 key will encourage low-value backpacks to participate, there is nothing stopping someone from bidding tens of buds, thus making it pointless for a low-value backpack to bid in the auction.

Hence why I might just raffle it away if the outcome is better than expected.

just as a matter of curiosity, do you have any expectation of how much it'd cost?

That's completely up to valve. Considering that a wee pyro plush is $24.99, im gonna guess this is going to be around $99.99

Archived