Suggestion Question Uncraft Jarate 0.05-0.11 Sir J-j-jon

havent

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/51b7b2894bd7b80c5000000a

This isn't more about why the suggestion wasn't accepted, but about my comment.

I'm curious as to why I received a warning for my comment on this suggestion. I'm assuming it's the use of the word "dicks", however after reading the guidelines, I don't see it stated anywhere that swearing is not allowed. I do see a statement about rudeness, but that left me with the assumption that it wasn't ok to be rude to others. The reason I ask is that suggestions with comments such as "erect nipples" which have had the suggestion accepted and the comment not warned. Just curious.

It was probably closed because of current unsolds, not because you said ducks.

I believe he said docks. But Merry is right, my advice is to wait for better proof then try again.

I believe he said docks. But Merry is right, my advice is to wait for better proof then try again.

still don't think it warrants a warning but alright?

still don't think it warrants a warning but alright?

Backpack.tf doesn't like vulgarity for no reason. But that depends on each mod.

For example, Chief D is fine with saying things like "I'm going to chop your balls off." While Jon likes to keep things a bit more pg rated.

The reason I ask is that suggestions with comments such as "erect nipples" which have had the suggestion accepted and the comment not warned. Just curious.

Ideally there would be absolute consistency with these thing, but you have to keep in mind there are multiple moderators that may be more/less lenient.  the two suggestions may have been seen by different mods.

Just spotted erect nipples. c: I feel happy now.

Ideally there would be absolute consistency with these thing, but you have to keep in mind there are multiple moderators that may be more/less lenient.  the two suggestions may have been seen by different mods.

"dicks.

lots and lots of dicks."

isnt exactly the conduct that belongs on the main website. Ok for great below, not for suggestions.

And I also would warn comments like "erecting nipples" but I never saw it.

"dicks.

lots and lots of dicks."

isnt exactly the conduct that belongs on the main website. Ok for great below, not for suggestions.

And I also would warn comments like "erecting nipples" but I never saw it.

*fist pump*

Archived