Favorite video game as a child

Slowbro_51

I'm interested to know what was your favorite video games when you were much younger(10-).

All I can remember is Freddie the Fish,

(and mario but I was so young and didn't know English so I had no idea about the save button)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, so many to choose from ;3. These were my earliest favorite videogames and they are what got me hooked into all this

- Castlevania Aria of Sorrow

- Megaman Zero 3

- Pokemon Emerald

- Metroid Fusion

- Golden Sun

Of course, all for Game Boy Advance

Oh, so many to choose from ;3. These were my earliest favorite videogames and they are what got me hooked into all this

- Castlevania Aria of Sorrow

- Megaman Zero 3

- Pokemon Emerald

- Metroid Fusion

- Golden Sun

Of course, all for Game Boy Advance

game boy advance is still my all time favourite handheld system, tons of enjoyable games were on it.

game boy advance is still my all time favourite handheld system, tons of enjoyable games were on it.

Yeah, I wonder if I can find mine, it hasn't been touched for more than 5 years so I have no idea where to look.

Hard to choose just one. My favorites ones were Gradius 3 for the SNES, pokemon silver for the gameboy, and Nascar: Rumble for the playstation 1. Good times <3

(Both n64) Perfect Dark, Banjo Kazooie, and Pokemon yellow (Gameboy Color)

man I wish I was young enough to have been able to play classics like that

Yeah, I wonder if I can find mine, it hasn't been touched for more than 5 years so I have no idea where to look.

I found mine a few days back, also found some of my favourite games ( pokemon leafgreen / firered / emerald / ruby, kirby nightmare in dreamland / amazing mirror)

Archived