SteamRep "Tagging Innocents" ?

Vaccinated Autist

Just Heard that PPM Admin EFF 

Quitted TF2 Trading due to SR and Bp.tf premium (not taking premium as a kind of mistake)

SteamRep bans people for trading with a scammer?

even Parsec that buys a Non-Scammed Burning Nunhood (if i'm wrong tell me) got banned ? because the unboxer is a scammer?

Edit:Ok parsec is banned not because of the Burning Hood

What about these innocent peeps such as Cranwell? Buehla?

• Administrators

even Parsec that buys a Non-Scammed Burning Nunhood (if i'm wrong tell me) got banned ? because the unboxer is a scammer?

Just to clear this out... Parsec is a scammer alt that somehow evaded ban until the time he was caught.

Alt of this user to be more precise. : http://bazaar.tf/profiles/76561198081174617

• Administrators

Buhela is an avid fencer who does not care who he trades with, therefore he was marked due to that. He fully knowingly and intentionally trades with scammers/hijackers and their alts.

As for Cranwell... The details can be found here : https://steamrep.com/?id=76561198037001951

Sorry posted the wrong link for Cranwell. Edited. He was banned due to the reasons mentioned on Steamrep. The second part of the reasons does not make sense anymore though, since Valve changed the whole S.C.M system including hiding seller's infos and automated commodity item system.

imo EFF just sounds really butthurt

Done with TF2 Trading. The TF2 Trade evironment is toxic and dominated by Sharkers/Scammers and "helpful" communities that turn a blind eye. I wont feed into it one more minute.

SteamRep - Utterly useless now. They do not mark for anything. Most importantly Sharking. They say its because of evidence and this and that. A bunch of PR bullshit. The reality is, they dont have the staff to keep up with any amount of reports and the staff they have is incompetent and not dedicated at all. The primary focus for most SR staff is to have it on their resume. SR is in a position to help the community, but insted, said, Eh, fuck it, its too much work. SR value is ONLY in the database of ips and previous banned users and its pluggin. Period. That is the only thing of value they give to the community.

Backpack.tf - This site is good for many things but essentially is a Sharkers/Scammers dream with their premium search tool. You want to get hats cheap by sharking people? Then get bp.tf premium and go shark people. Brad Pitt and his flunky staff could care less. Brad Pitt specifically said, "People who get sharked by people using my Search Tool got sharked because they dont use my site." If he trys denying he said that, in the slightest, he can add blatant liar to his name plate.

SR doesnt give a shit about that philosophy and stands behind it. If thats not the most hypocritical thing SR, then you need to get someone with a brain in your staff. Its a feeding ground for sharkers and you standing there helping. Might want to rethink your BS logic as a "helpful" community.

SR & bp.tf wear this mask of doing good for the community. In reality they are the biggest problems. They have ZERO accountability and help each other spin their bullshit. SR exists only to save face as a former shell of its self and bp.tf has one goal, in the end, to line Brad Pitt's(whoever the fuck he is) pockets with money.

One year ago SR wouldnt stand for a tool like bp.tf uses and would be able to stop it. Now...they CHOOSE to agree with it and stand behind it. SR=A Big Joke.

Makes you wonder what really happens behind the SR and bp.tf doors. Smells like a big pile of shit to me.

SR & bp.tf = The worst thing for TF2, period.

I will give some props to outpost. Sneeza an his staff have done good, concidering SR & bp.tf bullshit, to try and maintain order with the power they earned.

So please SR, make your ban list public so you can truly see how useless you are.

Brad you can take your greedy bullshit philosophy and stick it right where the sun dont shine. You are scum at this point. Bunch of tools to "help" the community. Only there to hide your bullshit at the end of the day. You are nothing more than a search tool with no accountability. Hence, a sharking tool. Get bent.

imo EFF just sounds really butthurt

Backpack.tf - This site is good for many things but essentially is a Sharkers/Scammers dream with their premium search tool. You want to get hats cheap by sharking people? Then get bp.tf premium and go shark people. Brad Pitt and his flunky staff could care less. Brad Pitt specifically said, "People who get sharked by people using my Search Tool got sharked because they dont use my site." If he trys denying he said that, in the slightest, he can add blatant liar to his name plate.

Quite the contrary, your backpack must have been scanned by the site before it shows up in the database.

Just Heard that PPM Admin EFF 

Quitted TF2 Trading due to SR and Bp.tf premium (not taking premium as a kind of mistake)

SteamRep bans people for trading with a scammer?

Edit:Ok parsec is banned not because of the Burning Hood

You are so poorly informed, I'm locking this thread. Buehla is innocent? Just lol.... If you had the full understanding of how many times he knowingly purchased hats from scammer alts, you would blush. And apparently there was more to Cranwell's ban as well than we realized if you actually read the ban reason.

And Parsec scammed someone out of ~200 buds worth in hats? Get your facts right before starting a charged thread like this.

Archived