Ignorant tf2 pls help

!каблам

So, I got a new gpu and since the old one is integrated it won't go anywhere.

I did -autoconfig on tf2 and everything was fine until I noticed a tiny little problem - my sound settings were messed up as well as some other options. Especially hitsounds. after a few hits they would fade away, hard to explain.

I wanted to use the settings from my old gpu, so I fired up tf2 with autoconfig with my old card, copied the config file ( suppose that's the file with options n shit) and restarted with new gpu and replaced config with old gpu one.

Problem is - tf2 is an ignorant fuck and autoconfigures the settings to new gpu settings no matter what I do while ignoring old gpu config.

Tried Read-only and disabled steam cloud, no luck.  :(

Help is highly appeciated!

At first, I thought you were going to be talking about tf2 outpost users being ignorant.

I don't know how you thought that could help me, but thanks for trying

Now for the real help, anyone?

I don't know how you thought that could help me, but thanks for trying

Now for the real help, anyone?

Well tbh this sounds more like a technical problem and should be moved to the technology forum. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling tf2 and/or steam?

Well tbh this sounds more like a technical problem and should be moved to the technology forum. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling tf2 and/or steam?

Gonna go try, thanks

I doubt that will work tho

Archived