About Tablets.

w0lk

So, I might be getting a tablet soon because of how busy I always am.

I just wanted to ask Tablet owners.

Can

I

Trade

With it?

Like serious trading, no trade offers.

You can only trade throguh the Steam client on PC.

So nah.

Goddamnit, any other things I can buy that lets me trade? But seriously, I heard some tablets lets you trade like on client tho.

Well you could always install a linux-distro application on the tablet and install steam on it, it requires a rooted device though.

like this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zpwebsites.linuxonandroid

Ohh nice, it works on every tablet tho? Could you also recommend me a tablet to buy if so? I don't care how much it costs, I'm just looking for a good one that wont break like my last one broke in couple weeks.

You can't send trade offers, but you can still recieve them and accept them while you're away from your PC.I

I can do that with my phone.

Ohh nice, it works on every tablet tho? Could you also recommend me a tablet to buy if so? I don't care how much it costs, I'm just looking for a good one that wont break like my last one broke in couple weeks.

Yeah it works on every table with root access, I'd recommend you to wait for the Nexus 9, it'll most likely come out sometime this year, but I promise it will be worth the wait.

Yeah it works on every table with root access, I'd recommend you to wait for the Nexus 9, it'll most likely come out sometime this year, but I promise it will be worth the wait.

I'll wait , I guess.

Hope it wont be disappointing as new iPhone tho

I'll wait , I guess.

Hope it wont be disappointing as new iPhone tho

It's pretty much confirmed that it will be made by HTC, have a 64-bit tegra k1 chip and be $399 USD.

Buy an 11in laptop.  Same price as most tablets and you get much better performance.

cba to buy that, I want something like a tablet rather.

If you get a microsoft surface pro or a tablet with windows 8 FULL not RT, you can.

But for the price you're paying, I'd say go for a laptop, like a yoga pad pro 2

The dell venue 8 pro is nice, its a full windows tablet so you can run the dekstop steam client, and it only costs $200 for the version with 32GB of memory. Even though its cheap it feels like a higher end device (I had to buy one for one of my engineering classes at school - I've had it a couple months now)

http://www.amazon.com/Dell-Venue-Pro-Tablet-Windows/dp/B00FEE7B1I

I'm looking for something to emulate a mouse on my tablet right now. If I find it, I'll let you know and that should work for trading

Archived