Does the Civillian still work?

LittleSirPepper

So, does it? I keep trying, it won't work. Also, with the spycrab, but I'm not sure, because I can't do the third person view command.

I've seen people doing the civilian pose the past few weeks, so it still exists.  I just don't know how they're doing it.  I didn't even know that it had been patched out, so I never bothered to ask anyone.

Spycrab walking still works and always will.  Valve fixed it a long time ago, but the playerbase complained and so they un-fixed it. 

Spy crabbing is just getting your disguise kit out, looking up, crouching, then walking around, right?

That's one meaning of the word, yes.  The other is a form of gambling which is irrelevant to this topic.

That's one meaning of the word, yes.  The other is a form of gambling which is irrelevant to this topic.

Ah okay. So spycrab gambling is taunting with the disguise kit and waiting who gets the taunt first. Is it this?

Ah okay. So spycrab gambling is taunting with the disguise kit and waiting who gets the taunt first. Is it this?

yeah.  3 crabs = you lose.

Archived