Which map has the best Halloween gifts?

Klappar

35 members have voted

1. 1. Best map?

• Mann manor
    • Eyeaduct
    • Ghost fort
    • Helltower

Halloween is really close (just a few weeks), so it's a good time to discuss about this.

What you are getting from the gifts in any of the maps:

Mann manor - Halloween Masks. There's a mask for every class, and if you have all 9 of them you can craft a saxton hale mask which is not restricted to halloween/full moon.

Eyeaduct - Halloween costumes, possibly haunted if you collect them in the underworld. However, Last year i collected a gift near to the control point and got a haunted wolf mask for demo.

Ghost fort - Spells, voodoo-cursed items which if you have 7 of them you can craft a zombie soul with small chance of it being haunted. small chance to get a cosmetic from that update at uncraftable version.

Helltower - Uncraftable and Untradable Halloween costumes, small chance to get a transmogifiers. what they do is changing some halloween costume (only work on the costumes of that update) to a random halloween costume for the specific class that the strangifier is for.

That's how I'm sorting them, from the best to the worst:

1. Eyeaduct - I like the haunteds because they became expensive during the year, and for me in many cases I get a haunted and not unique halloween costumes

2. Ghost fort - I like the spells, zombie souls and cosmetics but they aren't expensive like the haunted items from the eyeaduct, so I prefer eyeaduct than ghost fort.

3. Helltower - You can't trade/craft the halloween costumes you are getting. Pretty much a Waste of bp space. However, you may get a transmogrifier. You can get the pyro transmogrifier for example, use it on some ugly haunted halloween costume and then probably get the Haunted Abhorrent Appendages which is very expensive.

4. Mann manor - I really hate those masks, they're ugly and very cheap. Clearly not worth it to craft a saxton hale mask, unless you want it with your name applied to it.

Ofcourse if the new map they will release will be better than Ghost fort anyhow, then I'll play at this map.

Ghost fort.

Idling on those servers with automatic teleportation to gift is amazing.

And spells are the most expensive stuff outta there + "recent" change made them permanent on items (visible only in Halloween Mode)

I didn't know you could get haunteds on eyeaduct ill be playing it more this year then and my favorite is ghost for I love exorcism and one that can be applied to weapons also may I ask why are the Haunted Abhorrent Appendages so expensive?

• 2 weeks later...

Ghost fort.

I actually ENJOY playing on it.

Also, all the drops are tradable.

My brother just got a spell, but it's untradable

Dnte6CA.png

Archived