List of all known item glitches

Bae Be

Just wanna know what are the list of item glitches in tf2.

Just got interested cuz I saw a tc painted cow mangler on tf2outpost.

Thought about making a list of it:

1. Cow Mangler 5000s (BaF, Cream Spirit)

2. Glitched level items from MVM

3. Level 0 Australiums

4. Level 0 Botkillers

5. Deflector

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanna know what are the list of item glitches in tf2.

Just got interested cuz I saw a tc painted cow mangler on tf2outpost.

There's the Cow Mangler 5000s (BaF, Cream Spirit?), glitched level items from MvM, level 0 Aussies/BKers, Deflector, some other things..

There's the Cow Mangler 5000s (BaF, Cream Spirit?), glitched level items from MvM, level 0 Aussies/BKers, Deflector, some other things..

You mind telling me how these came to be?

Thanks!

:)

You mind telling me how these came to be?

Thanks!

:)

The Cow Mangler 5000 is set up to be painted. It seems Valve wanted to make them paintable. However, after like a couple hours after the Victory Pack patch, they disabled painting of it.

The glitched MvM weps come from the early days of MvM, where they were allowed to be set to random levels. Valve quickly patched this out.

Level 0 Australiums and Botkillers.. I don't know how they came to be.

The Deflector is the Minigun the Deflector Heavy in MvM uses. A person found a flaw in the item schema which allowed any weapon or hat to be spawned. He sent the evidence to Valve, got it fixed, and got like an unusual Bills or something.

Level 0 hats from the Sniper vs. Spy update (retired hats) and the Classless Update aren't glitched. For some reason, Valve decided to patch this level out, making it harder to buy.

There are like 7 Flying Guillotines with the Buildings Destroyed part (or was it something else?).

Tradable Unique Iron Curtains. Before the 11/29/2010 patch, they could be crafted. Taken out because achievement Poker Night at the Inventory item.

The Cow Mangler 5000 is set up to be painted. It seems Valve wanted to make them paintable. However, after like a couple hours after the Victory Pack patch, they disabled painting of it.

The glitched MvM weps come from the early days of MvM, where they were allowed to be set to random levels. Valve quickly patched this out.

Level 0 Australiums and Botkillers.. I don't know how they came to be.

The Deflector is the Minigun the Deflector Heavy in MvM uses. A person found a flaw in the item schema which allowed any weapon or hat to be spawned. He sent the evidence to Valve, got it fixed, and got like an unusual Bills or something.

Level 0 hats from the Sniper vs. Spy update (retired hats) and the Classless Update aren't glitched. For some reason, Valve decided to patch this level out, making it harder to buy.

There are like 7 Flying Guillotines with the Buildings Destroyed part (or was it something else?).

Tradable Unique Iron Curtains. Before the 11/29/2010 patch, they could be crafted. Taken out because achievement Poker Night at the Inventory item.

It was disabled after a few minutes after the update.

Patched out after about a week or so.

They become level 0 after a certain amount of tours for no apparent reason.

Glitch with the item scheme and they created the deflector.

This is true.

Buildings destroyed, yes. Also flame throwers with underwater kills.

Dis be true, also untradable uncraftable ones as well.

Painted Pencil Pusher and certain Halloween items

Glitched level hats from MvM

Uncraftable promos

Vintage promos before Mann-Conomy Update

Untradable Uncraftable Max Head

Tradable Craftable Ap-Sap (seen one b4)

stuff that's level 100-200 (mvm glitch that awarded leveled stuff based on your tour amount, doesn't do this anymore I believe)

vintage shortstop, vintage Fan o war, vintage gibus, etc

stuff that's level 100-200 (mvm glitch that awarded leveled stuff based on your tour amount, doesn't do this anymore I believe)

vintage shortstop, vintage Fan o war, vintage gibus, etc

Total War: Shogun vintage weps aren't glitched. Before the 3/15/2011 patch, they were more expensive to craft. Price went down, became Vintage (along with Australian Christmas set weps crafted b4 then/crit-a-cola). Shortstop, Gibus, Buds, etc. are from Steam Support. Same with Normal tradable items.

Craftable Wanga Prick without any craft numbers.

Apoco-Fists crafted before they were legitimately craftable, which do not have craft #s.

Not a glitch. You can still apply the underwater kills part to flamethrowers.

You can't kill players with flame throwers while underwater. Just like how you can't kill players from a long distance with the Big Earner.

You can't kill players with flame throwers while underwater. Just like how you can't kill players from a long distance with the Big Earner.

But you can still apply the part to a flamethrower.

It's pointless - I know - but it's there.

But you can still apply the part to a flamethrower.

It's pointless - I know - but it's there.

I know you can, but you aren't supposed to. Report it and get your unusual level 42 bubbling modest knave.

I know you can, but you aren't supposed to. Report it and get your unusual level 42 bubbling modest knave.

or i do it and get my level 52 darkblaze stash

My Strange Southern Hospitality is glitched. Doesn't have the sentry kills tab like others.

b13d3721e4.jpg

EVERY SINGLE STRANGE HOSPITALITY tracks kills instead of sentry kills. You ain't special, bro.

EVERY SINGLE STRANGE HOSPITALITY tracks kills instead of sentry kills. You ain't special, bro.

Of course, "every single" strange SH also has sentry kills as a strange part attached. It's kinda like how the s. Medi gun has kill assists as a part.

He is special, bro.

Of course, "every single" strange SH also has sentry kills as a strange part attached. It's kinda like how the s. Medi gun has kill assists as a part.

He is special, bro.

Don't forget that the PDA also has a "Health Dispensed" and "Allies Teleported" part, so whoever has a PDA with those parts is special too.

not sure if this counts but those items with name tag's of over 40 characters

7de4c95d0e.jpg

why did they get an unusual and the uncraftable/untradable anything exploit didnt?

we will never know

I have a few.

Painted pencil pusher

Equalizer with healing part

FaN with long distance kills

Christmas Noise maker with 22 uses

Level 0 spy-cicle fabricator

Archived