Reporting

HeavyLord

You should make it possible to report people on backpack.tf, also we can show you proof if they did it OUTSIDE of backpack.tf, so they won't be able to be seen insulting others. Oh no, what's this? A guy added me just to insult me! So if you want to have proof of someone insulting you secretly from backpack.tf, we can simply screenshot it and post it to you if you make a report button. Make a report button so it can be easier to report whoever you want on backpack.tf, and if proof is needed.

post-1890-0-12046100-1371106167_thumb.png

You should make it possible to report people on backpack.tf, also we can show you proof if they did it OUTSIDE of backpack.tf, so they won't be able to be seen insulting others. Oh no, what's this? A guy added me just to insult me! So if you want to have proof of someone insulting you secretly from backpack.tf, we can simply screenshot it and post it to you if you make a report button. Make a report button so it can be easier to report whoever you want on backpack.tf, and if proof is needed.

Although your (spam) suggestions are quite horrendous and your responses to people on them are also quite shocking i quite like this idea :)

I have had quite a number of people adding me to complain about me "lowering robo hats", when they were quite justified or were basically annoyed at me because they couldn't shark/ripoff anyone anymore

kyleL is smart. Don't say in on bp.tf, say it in steam chat.

What now is Rhys13th going to report me here for spamming emoticons and crashing his browser?

So what, but it is to do it secretly from backpack.tf, so he can try to get away with it. It's proper to do it when it's backpack.tf related

Although your (spam) suggestions are quite horrendous and your responses to people on them are also quite shocking i quite like this idea :)

I have had quite a number of people adding me to complain about me "lowering robo hats", when they were quite justified or were basically annoyed at me because they couldn't shark/ripoff anyone anymore

I guess I have been doing bad suggestions, but I'm gonna watch myself this time

People are gonna be dumb. Get over it. To be honest though your over-suggesting for uncraftable robokeys was pretty dumb. To which you followed it up by putting two threads in the forums saying moderators have too much power. You're not exactly clean in this situation.

People are gonna be dumb. Get over it. To be honest though your over-suggesting for uncraftable robokeys was pretty dumb. To which you followed it up by putting two threads in the forums saying moderators have too much power. You're not exactly clean in this situation.

Awww thank you :) (sarcasm) if people get dumb over it then it won't work don't you think? Your comment was pretty dumb

Get over it dude.  

You mean you right? Imagine if you get scammed on three keys (I did) you going to get over it? *applauses*

err, maybe another subforum?  Any type of report function coded into the main site would be abused to high hell.

You mean you right? Imagine if you get scammed on three keys (I did) you going to get over it? *applauses*

..what?

Awww thank you :) (sarcasm) if people get dumb over it then it won't work don't you think? Your comment was pretty dumb

Um...just so you know it was probably comments like these which had everyone against you (you basically insulted everyone including those who provided helpful advice)

But yeah...seriously the amount of suggestions you made in an attempt to increase robo key/crates was quite ridiculous, also given the fact that you were told and explained repeatedly by users that you were providing invalid forms of proof, couple that with your insults you basically had people downvoting just by looking at your username :S

Yes.  Gonna learn from my mistakes (got scammed out of a few keys total in my time trading) and move on.  

Um...just so you know it was probably comments like these which had everyone against you (you basically insulted everyone including those who provided helpful advice)

But yeah...seriously the amount of suggestions you made in an attempt to increase robo key/crates was quite ridiculous, also given the fact that you were told and explained repeatedly by users that you were providing invalid forms of proof, couple that with your insults you basically had people downvoting just by looking at your username :S

Who said that was mean for you? It was only for the people that insulted me >:(

Who said that was mean for you? It was only for the people that insulted me >:(

Again. People say whatever the hell they want on steam. Sir jon claimed I sharked, he's been spamming my outpost, I can't as wellreport him here. (later he told he did it all for lulz)

Archived