What's the dumbest game you've ever played?

ThatOtherChigga #Mack

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Freelands or whatever the hell it's called. That F2P game that you have to buy membership for (like every other non-Steam internet game out there...)

Club penguin?

that stoopid free game on steem (lmao who uses tht shit) graphix r liek so SHITTY suk dk cod is waaaay better i meen sersly who dafuq pley dis game wit kartun grafix it is soopr gay olly poor ppl pluy fre gaym 

btw if ny1 wunts 2 ad me on xbx luv my gaymurtig is [MLG] xXx_pUsSyDeStRoYeR360nOsCoPeZyOlOsWaG420bLaZeIt1337QuIcKsCoPeR_xXx

that stoopid free game on steem (lmao who uses tht shit) graphix r liek so SHITTY suk dk cod is waaaay better i meen sersly who dafuq pley dis game wit kartun grafix it is soopr gay olly poor ppl pluy fre gaym 

btw if ny1 wunts 2 ad me on xbx luv my gaymurtig is [MLG] xXx_pUsSyDeStRoYeR360nOsCoPeZyOlOsWaG420bLaZeIt1337QuIcKsCoPeR_xXx

wut

• 3 weeks later...

Probably Civilization 5, the others in the series are great though.

Train Simulator 2013

y u no liek driving trainz

Probably Civilization 5, the others in the series are great though.

y u no liek driving trainz

I love driving trains. But... that's all you do. Drive trains. And on the missions where you have cruise control, all you do is wait. And, I'm a reasonably patient person, but, if I could spend that time doing something other than driving trains, I would.

And Civilization is a great game, in my opinion. Even if you don't like it, it's hard to say that it's a stupid game. 

Borderlands 2 is the quintessential stupid game in my opinion. Does anyone agree with me? There are enemies in BL2 called Bonerfarts. If I want that kind of humor, I could just watch Family Guy.

I love driving trains. But... that's all you do. Drive trains. And on the missions where you have cruise control, all you do is wait. And, I'm a reasonably patient person, but, if I could spend that time doing something other than driving trains, I would.

And Civilization is a great game, in my opinion. Even if you don't like it, it's hard to say that it's a stupid game. 

Borderlands 2 is the quintessential stupid game in my opinion. Does anyone agree with me? There are enemies in BL2 called Bonerfarts. If I want that kind of humor, I could just watch Family Guy.

They released a crapton of DLC, most of the DLC civs were free in Civ 4 & there's a load of new crappy mechanics. I don't mind the big expansions that actually add something decent though.

They released a crapton of DLC, most of the DLC civs were free in Civ 4 & there's a load of new crappy mechanics. I don't mind the big expansions that actually add something decent though.

Yeah. A lot of the expansions for Civilization 5 are around $30. That's pretty ridiculous, but not as ridiculous as the DLC pricing in Train Simulator, where it is $20 for a new train. All you get is a train. 

Yeah. A lot of the expansions for Civilization 5 are around $30. That's pretty ridiculous, but not as ridiculous as the DLC pricing in Train Simulator, where it is $20 for a new train. All you get is a train. 

Ah yeah I saw that, all the DLC adds up to about £700. The one new mechanic from Civ V I did like was city states, but they ruined it with the gimmicky Venice DLC.

• 1 month later...

From what i remember, I had a rather meh and lackluster experience with the TOONTOWN online game because of restricted things to say and laggy as hell, and I dont think it was just my computer at the time. I actually have had amazing luck at finding some of the best licensed games made during my childhood so not that many dissapointments there,

Archived