Suggestion Question: Anti-Freeze Détective Noir, 5.9–6.4 buds, Sir J-j-jon

cleverpun

well pe charmers is listed as 5.9 - 6.8 and sf nade is ~.4 so ~6.4 and the other sales were not too much lower.

I just didnt apply over pay because of currency changes and I was in a good mood. Yeah i guess 5.5-6 or 5.5-6.3 might be better but I didnt want to close it and explain why.

well pe charmers is listed as 5.9 - 6.8 and sf nade is ~.4 so ~6.4 and the other sales were not too much lower.I just didnt apply over pay because of currency changes and I was in a good mood. Yeah i guess 5.5-6 or 5.5-6.3 might be better but I didnt want to close it and explain why.

So you're just lazy.

So you're just lazy.

I think it was just a "close enough, I'll accept" case. not "I'll accept it because I'm lazy"

I do see where Jon is coming from, The unusals were probally around a bud lower then what they would have been. because with the unusals being stored in usd

I think it was just a "close enough, I'll accept" case. not "I'll accept it because I'm lazy"

I do see where Jon is coming from, The unusals were probally around a bud lower then what they would have been. because with the unusals being stored in usd

I wasn't really serious and still a little pissed because he warned me. I had no problem with it passing.

Archived