Next-Gen Games

Liddojunior

I have been streaming all of e3 so far. 

There are alot of upcoming games that are looking great and its looking like consoles and pc will have a strong line up of games coming out soon. 

I for one am very excited to get Titan Fall from Respawn on pc when it launches. 

I also plan to get a ton of the other games that have been announced (Killzone, Battlefield, Destiny, etc)  and looking forward to see star wars battlefront future announcements. 

What are the games you guys really want to be grabbing up and are you interested in the consoles. 

Super Smash Bros. and Battlefront III are my big wants.

Otherwise, I am rather interested in The Division. The game looked amazing.

Super Smash Bros. and Battlefront III are my big wants.

Otherwise, I am rather interested in The Division. The game looked amazing.

I dont have enough money to justify gettin the wii u haha But yea smash bros looks good, i real enjoyed the previous versions

Funny thing is that if Nintendo released Super Smash Bros for the PS4, they'd get so much more sales. Like that'd ever happen though.

I've been waiting for Battlefront III for 7 years now.

Funny thing is that if Nintendo released Super Smash Bros for the PS4, they'd get so much more sales.

They're doing fine on their own. Brawl sold 10.7 million copies. The only PS3 games that have sold more are the ports of Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops.

Plus, by releasing games on their own consoles, they get a much larger chunk of sales than if they were to release for other systems.

i was so thrilled for pvz2. but when i saw that ea are making a more shootem-up version than the regular good old game. i instantly lost faith. and when i heard that its a microtransactions based game, i decided its not even worth it, even if its f2p.

im not actually interested in most of the other stuff. i love the trials games and ubisoft are putting out new ones but i really dont see the point so probably wont get it. regular is a beast anyways.

the division seems really nice, but not sure if it holds up. and im not getting either a ps4 nor xbox1. why? just because steam exists, steam sales and the modding ability.

i was so thrilled for pvz2. but when i saw that ea are making a more shootem-up version than the regular good old game. i instantly lost faith. and when i heard that its a microtransactions based game, i decided its not even worth it, even if its f2p.

Plants v zombies garden warfare is looking especially good if you saw that.

I didn't see much about pvz2

Plants v zombies garden warfare is looking especially good if you saw that.

I didn't see much about pvz2

i thought garden warfare was pvz2?

i thought garden warfare was pvz2?

No there is garden warfare. Xbox timed exclusive. The one that is like tf2

Then there's pvz2 apple timed exclusive.

No there is garden warfare. Xbox timed exclusive. The one that is like tf2

Then there's pvz2 apple timed exclusive.

then pvz2 might actually have a shot at love with me

Archived