Cmp does SFM, too!

6Pix

So original, I know.

Anyway, hello! I'm Cmp (C-M-P) and I make SFM stuff. I've been making posters since Summer of 2013 with well over 100 customers. I started making posters as a way to experiment with loadouts without having to buy the items! I ended up with this as my first public work:

tCBpMI1.jpg

After seeing the great work around the community, I pushed myself to get better, so I went around outpost looking for sets and making them for free for those people. This was just to get my name out in the community as someone who is somewhat competent at creating posters. I even made one for HelenAngel! (click on the name to see it)

I did a lot of research regarding camera settings, texture fixes, posing techniques, and general tips. I started a group this last February for people to keep up with my work (and let's be honest, I also wanted to boost my ego). I started getting requests consistently and a lot of great feedback that helped me get better. I also started trying to give back to the people that helped me by sharing what I'd learned. I wrote a guide on Killstreak Eye effects and assisted in repairing the Tough Guy's Toque.

I don't really have a specialty apart from just wanting the poster to look the best I can. I'm not the best, but I'm at a level I'm happy with. Some of my recent work can be found below.

ib1yKZwazrlWrp.png

ibxVjsMCJ5h4tf.pngiRrsoGrOZOK5T.pngibwsR5rT8zzmHB.png

Things I'm not marvelous at:

Killstreak Sheens (I currently use colored lighting to simulate it)

Full custom posing/Face posing (I'm working on it, but... not a lot of progress)

Fancy Photoshop filters (again, I'm working on it)

My SFM Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/cmpsfm

Just to reiterate the point, that group is just for me to update group members if the service is on pause or resumes or other appropriate uses. If you want a poster, you can comment on my Steam Profile and add me. IF YOU ADD ME WITHOUT A COMMENT, I WILL IGNORE YOU. As a staff member for another SteamRep-partnered community, I will remove any and all scammers from my group and friends list.

Pricing:

If you want 3 characters or less, it's free. 4-6, I charge 1 ref. 7-9, 2 ref. Beyond that? We'll talk.

Yes, I know there are people around here that will do any poster for free. I'm simply here as another option. I only charge to compensate for time.

I will never deny a request unless:

a. You're a dick about it.

b. You're a scammer.

c. What you're asking isn't possible.

I'll also post work here occasionally if I feel like it.

Fellow SFM Artists

If you have questions, please feel free to comment and add me as well. As I said, I try to give back to the community and share knowledge. If I don't know the answer, I will direct you to someone or somewhere that probably has it.

Thanks for reading!

Copypastaing fom my request thread, I'll see what you can do!

Class: Soldier and Pyro

Team: RED

Hats:

Soldier: Bubbling Armored Authority, Chops and pipe, and shoulder guard

Pyro: Bubbling Birdcage, Last breath, and Turnout gear

Unusual Effects (if any): Bubbling on Birdcage and Authority

Pose: Both classes showing off their hats, you decide here. I'm positive you will come up with something cool.

Additional Information: Soldier has the Beggar's Bazooka, and Pyro has the Neon Annihilator. Make them look menacing, if possible (Kind of hard to do with the birdcage but whatever). And make it sharp and 1366x768, this will be part of my laptop background.

Upon completion you will recieve one refined because that's my policy. Thanks in advance!

these are quite good, I might as well ask for one as well

Class: Solly

Map: Dustbowl

Team: Red

Hats: White HWNN, Kringle, White All-Father

Unu Effects: Circling TF Logo on HWNN
Pose: something that shows off the hat, really up to you

Class: 2pyros on the same team

map: Any

Cosmetics: 1s pyro has subzero suit + cute suit + N&B Sole mate    Pyro 2 has El muchaco(Mexican poncho) + Last breath+ Smoking Sole mate

Pose: Dissecting bodies around them or torturing people idk

After it is done I will pay 1 ref as payment

Hope you guys like them! :)

Rambro:

igABEhY7srsnY.png

It's beautiful! I always love SFMs. UNfortunately, Im fresh outta pure. I can try to muster up something maybe, I'll figure it out.

It's beautiful! I always love SFMs. UNfortunately, Im fresh outta pure. I can try to muster up something maybe, I'll figure it out.

No rush, man :)

Just bumping to remind you of my request since Imma be out of town on a vacation soon

I'll try and get it done today or tomorrow, but I do have college as well.

Hope you guys like them! :)

Kevin the Chicken God:

iYmqFvd7qKITm.png

this is fantastic, sending you a trade offer with a tip

a request (all in one sfm please)

Scout: Sunbeams trilby, delinties down vest, Graybands all painted gold

Engie: Haunted safe and sound,graybands and bruisers bannda all painted white

Spy: Sercet fez, earbud,dr, waoh

Sorry for my spelling mistakes

If you cant do something in the sfm tell me and ill change it

Your work is amazing!

I would like to request one as well:

Class:  Soldier

Team:  Red

Map:  Granary

Hats:  War Pig (gold) (conspicuous style), FDU (gold), and Hornblower

Weapon:  Gold Botkiller RL mk I

Pose:  Any

I'll give a ref as payment.

Thank in advance!

Apologies for the delay, a couple significant medical issues have come up in my family this past week, leaving virtually no time for posters.

TEAM: RED

CLASSES: Spy, Demo and Engi

POSE:Make them look badass ;)

MAP:TDM_HARVEST!!! (roof)

COSMETICS OF DIFFERENT PLAYERS:

Engi: Peacenik's Ponytail, macho mann, tools of trade

Demo: Tartan Tyrolean, gaelic Garb, Merc's muffler

Spy: Dashin' hashashin, Double-Cross Comm, Cut Throat Concierge

Thanks in advance!

Archived