So #4 (spoilers)

RageofFir

Sniper has one of the crazy storylines I mean that's a pretty dark backstory, you know, nobody loved him ever. I don't know, what did you guys think of it?

It's kind of a gigantic plot twist, like ever since the damn game came out we thought sniper was Australian

who ever shot him is a giant bodyshot noob though

who ever shot him is a giant bodyshot noob though

Must've been the TFC Sniper. He hasn't shot in a long time after all.

As an Australian, he seemed more British than Australian lol.

Yeah im pretty sure Australians dont scream out GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Sniper has one of the crazy storylines I mean that's a pretty dark backstory, you know, nobody loved him ever. 

I wouldn't really say that; it looks like his foster mother may have cared for him a bit. Though I would say that it is a bit shocking that both of his foster parents are dead. 

That and the little talk between scout and heavy that spy is scouts father can be seen as a bit dark/sad as well; Heavy is actually quite observant of what happens in the team.

So....did anyone notice what is in the australium life extender machine? Looks....familiar....

Tale a good look....

Like a dispenser...? (For reference on those that are too lazy to look for it: http://www.teamfortress.com/tf04_blood_in_the_water/#f=69 )

Gotta admit, valve was cleaver to make the blu engie have facial and head hair to differentiate him from the red engie; doesn't raise any questions if they decide to put the 2 of them together in one of the future comics.

What did RED spy say to the BLU scout?

"Consider this a late abortion."

Nah, but this issue had a ton of plot twists in it. I'm surprised the administrator had a life extender. Kinda looks like a pip-boy if you ask me. And then medic is on the enemy team. Sniper's dad is a dick.

As an Australian, he seemed more British than Australian lol.

The sniper's corresponding bread when going through a teleporter is a crumpet.

Look under the machine itself....on the panel where it shows conagher pulling it off. What is that green thing?

A glitched circuit board?

Could those things maybe be useful in a future update?

This comic is supposedly non-canonical, but you know valve...

Look under the machine itself....on the panel where it shows conagher pulling it off. What is that green thing?

Can't think of anything that looks close to it.

Man gets a cookie. 

Interesting huh? Hype noaw for $$$$?

While they look similar, I don't believe it to be true. If we observe this image, you can see that there is a red coil of sorts on it (that is generating electricity as well by the looks of it), though this coil is not present in the comic strip here.

And then medic is on the enemy team. 

Well yeah; that was already shown in the previous comic (that traitorous bum) 

Sniper's dad is a dick.

So is the mom. Holy hell lady, you know the baby was small enough that even if you got in it to leave you could of just HELD him in the ship with you -_-

Archived