Lucky kid unboxes Burning Thirst Blood

Corpfox

To confirm things, even if the video didn't I unboxed 10 keys myself (my sister unboxed 4) and on my 5th crate I got the Burning Flames Thirst Blood

I hope he does not get scammed or sharked.

I actually took offence of that by the way... I think of myself of a quite good unusual trader. I knew this hat was going down in price and the deal I got was a good one.

I used to have a video of a hat I owned for a long while getting unboxed on the guys first key, but I've lost it to time.

the hat was a blizzardy storm coffin kit.

I actually took offence of that by the way... I think of myself of a quite good unusual trader. I knew this hat was going down in price and the deal I got was a good one.

There wasn't really a way for him to know if you were knowledgeable on its value or not.

There wasn't really a way for him to know if you were knowledgeable on its value or not.

He had a DBD Hong Kong Cone equipped.. Someone like that would prob know at least a little bit about trading.

Get over it.

Archived