Would appreciate help with a name for a web project

Teeird

Hiya.

Before I say what I have to say, I would like to make it clear that this is a 100% serious discussion and would not want it getting derailed.

I'm going to start a business online selling Legos. And I'm in a pickle here looking for a nice catchy name for the store. I would appreciate any serious contributions on store names.

Here's what I'm going to do, I'm going to write down here all the serious name suggestions and compile a list, then consult some of my peers on which name is their favorite.

Current Suggestions:

LegoShoppe

Was this why you needed a coder for Pythom?  I thought it was to do with TF2 :o

p.s thinking of a good name, and if I was you. Avoid something like Larry's Lego's or Legendary lego's ( <-- To cheesy)

p.p.s thought of Ye Olde Lego Shoppe :L

Was this why you needed a coder for Pythom?  I thought it was to do with TF2 :o

p.s thinking of a good name, and if I was you. Avoid something like Larry's Lego's or Legendary lego's ( <-- To cheesy)

p.p.s thought of Ye Olde Lego Shoppe :L

That's a neat name, I'll note it down for sure. I needed a python coder for something else entirely.

How about The AFOL Outlet or The AFOL Emporium

I like that, however I want to attract a customer base of all ages, and would love to have the word "lego" somewhere in the name so people know what it's about.

I like that, however I want to attract a customer base of all ages, and would love to have the word "lego" somewhere in the name so people know what it's about.

Fair enough. Though in that case just change it to "An AFOL's" thus implying that it's run by one instead of catering to them. You could also use clarification colons (shopname; secondhand Lego), but those can get kinda long.

Related; if you're going to market to all ages, then don't forget to read up on the Children's Advertising Review Unit and the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.

Fair enough. Though in that case just change it to "An AFOL's" thus implying that it's run by one instead of catering to them. You could also use clarification colons (shopname; secondhand Lego), but those can get kinda long.

Related; if you're going to market to all ages, then don't forget to read up on the Children's Advertising Review Unit and the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.

Thanks for the links. I find it annoying that I'll have to market my stuff differently when dealing with kids.

Thanks for the links. I find it annoying that I'll have to market my stuff differently when dealing with kids.

i wish you could use "you'll shit brix" but you cant for obvious reasons.

only shitty name i could come up with is "legobonding" like bonding with your family

I'm not sure it's such a good idea to use lego in the name since they are very protective of their brand. Or at least run it by them first. I'm not really good with names though so can't really be of much help there

Archived