puddingkip

Some parts of this site are meant to be serious. However, the minute Santa and dusk arrive, it gets hugely off topic and becomes weird. I love you guys, and spend hours laughing, but for the site's sake I believe you should be "great below restricted. If you (or somebody else, but just mostly you) gets off-topic/trolling he should NOT be banned, just restricted to the great below, where they really belong. This shouldn't replace normal bans (some stuff just deserves bans) but is meant as a way to make above mentioned either stick to the great below or behave appropriate.

Your thoughts?

Oh and if this is posted in the wrong topic, please move, didn't know where to put.

Once again, I feel no hatred/grief to you guys, I like you a bloody lot, but this is for the seriousness of the forums (shouldn't that be fora? As it's the plural of the Latin word forum, square, but in Latin that would be fora)

i kinda agree there, especially Andy :3 Biggest troll ever xD

The guys here in forums are awesome, they make my day like really xD

But in serious topics, i guess they try to change things to make it less serious ? Maybe that pisses the serious people off but meh :P

Agreed. And no I wouldn't say anyone who derails any serious topic on bp.tf to be a troll. A troll is a highly skilled individual who knows the ins and out of argumentation and will put the person he's *trolling* in a logical choke-hold, making the person look like a huge jackass in the process. People seem to forget the roots and true definition of trolling and what it really is. Hint: It's not that 11 year old over there saying "lelelel u replyd 2 my nonsense I troled u!!!"

If you see any users spamming, abusing other users, or doing other inappropriate behaviors use the report function. That's what it's there for, and all these backseat modding topics don't accomplish anything.

Mods read all reports and handle bans and other restrictions as needed.

(shouldn't that be fora? As it's the plural of the Latin word forum, square, but in Latin that would be fora)

"Fora" is the plural of "Forums." There is only one forum here, even though it is subdivided into multiple sections

Archived