Unusual thirst bloods

eggbot

The hat doesnt look that good + mass unboxing, at this rate it would struggle to make it in to being a mid tier hat.

Because it was mass unboxed many traders are staying away from it as they know that the amount in existence might double by the end of the event making it even more cancerous (similar to 3rd gens)

Theres already over a dozen GEs, PE is reaching that point as 3 got unboxed within a span of 1.5 hours yesterday.  Scorching has 7-8(?)  I lost count, and finally Burning is up to 4 last I checked.  There are far more high tiers than low tiers right now, so I doubt the hat will go above than low-mid tier in status.

Unlike everyone else, I don't think it will be resigned to the dog house forever.  So far we have seen the initial spike due to hype, and then the huge falloff as people realized how common of an unbox they are.  We are currently in the uncertain time as people debate the hat's fate.  What will likely happen is limited hype after the crate stops being able to be opened and then fall again and settle into a mid tier status.  Since the number of crates being unboxed has fallen drastically, they aren't appearing in droves like they were in the first few hours so I don't think they will be as common as everyone thinks (I do expect at least 600 total though, so take that for what you will) 

Archived