Easiest Way to Earn 7 buds?

Jakey-Boo

Yes you heard me right, yes I do know I will never do it, and yes I will tell you why I need want 7 buds.

So a little bit ago I asked how much a botkiller complete set (Rust - Diamond) would cost.

I used the calculator and it turns out it would cost 7 buds...

So what's the easiest way to earn that, and would it be better to buy them all at once or spread across an amount of time?

So what's the easiest way to earn that, and would it be better to buy them all at once or spread across an amount of time?

Its easier to buy them at your own pace unless you can get the funds right away. 

Use real world money.

SCM would be the safest method of buying buds, but it is also much more costly estimate 35$+ 

Buy via paypal from reputable users. Current or past admins/mods of major communities are the safest users to trade with

Or one of the shops such as tf2shop or marketplace, they are like the SCM but will cost you less

SCM would be the safest method of buying buds, but it is also much more costly estimate 35$+

You're still paying with real world money into steam wallet to spend on steam community market if you don't have any expensive virtual item to sell.

you can do 7 buds within roughly 1.5 months, although you are probably only going to need about 5 buds if you buy each one of them at a discount.

go to bp.tf, sort items via value and set up trades for cosmetics and stranges in the range of 2 ref to a few keys, buy at discount and resell. minimum profit per trade should be 0.66. explicitly say that you accept both pure and item overpay.

M8 if you buy purple craft hats for 1.33 each you should be there in no time.

I was gonna say "Okay I'll start with yours" but then I saw you don't own any...

Archived