• Sandman
    • Holy Mackerel/Unarmed Combat
    • Boston Basher/Three-Rune Blade
    • Candy Cane
    • Sun-on-a-Stick
    • Fan O'War
    • Atomizer
    • Wrap Assassin

Fan O'War is the best weapon ever! Why would you insult it with the inclusion on this list?

Take it down now or I will be forced to report you to the police.

Been well over a minute, contacting the police now.

#500th post

...don't know what to respond to this.

...don't know what to respond to this.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever†comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Don't, I'm an idiot who makes bad jokes

Fan O'War has some legitimate use, so does Sun-on-a-Stick (if teamed with a pyro). Wrap Assassin on the other hand has no synergy with anything...

Wrap Assassin is bad, m'kay?

Primary: Shorstop. Why would you prefer a tiny "peppergun" thing that shoots pistol rounds over a badass scattergun?
Secondary: None of them are egregiously bad. The Mad Milk is pro in MVM, the Pocket Pistol has some technical use, and the Winger is fun just to dick around with, but I've never seen any appeal in the Flying Guillotine. So what, you hit the guy, and then a few seconds later he heals himself with a tiny health pack and undoes what little you did? That's a waste of a weapon slot.
Melee: The Sun-on-a-Stick. At least the Fan 'O' War is, again, very useful in MVM, but this... this is just retarded. It's a weapon that is 100% completely situational. The other weapons are better for the sole purpose that you can use them in any situation. But what if you don't have a Pyro on your team? Well, it's bye-bye 25% damage until you learn to not suck.

And for that matter, why would a Scout bother to help a Pyro out anyway? Shouldn't be be doing more imporant things, like actually capping the point?

Primary: Shorstop. Why would you prefer a tiny "peppergun" thing that shoots pistol rounds over a badass scattergun?Secondary: None of them are egregiously bad. The Mad Milk is pro in MVM, the Pocket Pistol has some technical use, and the Winger is fun just to dick around with, but I've never seen any appeal in the Flying Guillotine. So what, you hit the guy, and then a few seconds later he heals himself with a tiny health pack and undoes what little you did? That's a waste of a weapon slot.Melee: The Sun-on-a-Stick. At least the Fan 'O' War is, again, very useful in MVM, but this... this is just retarded. It's a weapon that is 100% completely situational. The other weapons are better for the sole purpose that you can use them in any situation. But what if you don't have a Pyro on your team? Well, it's bye-bye 25% damage until you learn to not suck.

And for that matter, why would a Scout bother to help a Pyro out anyway? Shouldn't be be doing more imporant things, like actually capping the point?

If you throw the guillotine across the map, it'll be a crit hit. Which is cool

You can play it COD tomahawk MLG Christ Air YY shots

There isn't a worst weapon

When it comes to melee, the options are mostly on what playstyle or situations will occur

When it comes to primary, it is the same as the melee.

For secondary, there actually might exist a worst. The winger which has less dps than the pistol and is literally a downgrade

Wow, so many soda popper votes. I use the soda popper damn it, the instant burst damage rules. Not to mention demo and soldier airborne kills. If a player has an airborne enemy killed on a fan of war by using a soda popper, the dead player needs to sell his stuff and delete steam, go outside and do something because you are so bad you got knocked out of the air by a 4 damage hit.

Primary: Soda Popper. Probably I am a little bit biased because I never liked the gun, I think that it is just a stupid weapon. Maybe not necesarry bad, but just stupid. Other weapons are fine or I see at least a use for them, but the Popper is a weapon I do not feel comfortable playing with.

Secondary: Crit-a-Cola. This was a tough one, as I think that all secondaries are viable options. In the end, I chose the Cola as it does not really suit my play style. Faster and more damage for 15 seconds  at the cost of an increased damage taken is something would choose every day. I do however use it in combination with the Shortstop for pretty devastating mid range fire power.

As for the Winger, I really enjoy it. For me, it is not a necesarrily weapon to deal damage but to complement my maneuverbility. It opens up a lot of routes and when combined with the Atomizer (my favorite melee weapon), flanking is easier than ever. Plus you can still finish of enemies with it.

Melee: Sun-on-a-Stick: Funny in combination with a pyro, useless without one. Completely situational weapon. I chose this over the Wrap Assassin as I feel that the long-range capabilities of this weapon are underestimated and especially useful with the Blaster.

Wow, so many soda popper votes. I use the soda popper damn it, the instant burst damage rules. Not to mention demo and soldier airborne kills. If a player has an airborne enemy killed on a fan of war by using a soda popper, the dead player needs to sell his stuff and delete steam, go outside and do something because you are so bad you got knocked out of the air by a 4 damage hit.

What happens when you get smacked after being launched by a sticky trap/lots of explosions?

Archived