USD amount in profiles

Febby

I saw that there are amounts of USD in the profiles, but i don't understand the difference among the 2 ones:

Backpack.tf USD = (a certain amount)

Steam (symbol) USD = (a certain amount)

which do they mean exactly?

And why is it so different? When i'm trying to sell something to the steam market there's not so many differencies because in this way all people buy the items from the market with cash right?

Ah maybe i understand, is that counting all the refs and items that cannot be sold on the market right? and for this reason the amount it's lower

And why is it so different? When i'm trying to sell something to the steam market there's not so many differencies because in this way all people buy the items from the market with cash right?

Ah maybe i understand, is that counting all the refs and items that cannot be sold on the market right? and for this reason the amount it's lower

backpack.tf prices your backpack according to its prices. The SCM value is calculated using only marketable items only. This means that your SCM value can be much lower (many unmarketable items) or much higher (Unusuals, worth more on the SCM).

So the First Value (Backpack.tf USD) it's the entire value of all items in my backpack and the second one (Steam USD) is about all and only marketable items?

So the First Value (Backpack.tf USD) it's the entire value of all items in my backpack and the second one (Steam USD) is about all and only marketable items?

That is correct.

Archived