Trade Offer Problem

Mikusch

Hello.

I got a little problem... people can't send me trade offers anymore. It always says this:

ZQeejV9.png

I have ALL my settings on public. It doesn't work through the link, it doesn't work through the Trade Offer button in the inventory. It just doesn't work at all íf I'm not a friend of them. Anyone knows why that is?

For how long has this been a problem? Trade offers are having a bit of an issue right now (same shit every single day, thanks Valve), maybe you should just wait a little while.

For how long has this been a problem? Trade offers are having a bit of an issue right now (same shit every single day, thanks Valve), maybe you should just wait a little while.

It don't deal much with trade offers but this was a problem a few weeks ago already. I just said to myself "Maybe Steam bugs around" and thought it would be fixed next time I use trade offers.

oh? why is that?

The token is so other people can send you trade offers and you can revoke the URL whenever you don't want anyone to be able to send any. Useful in the case of some kind of Steam exploit or if you're getting spammed by bots or whatnot.

Archived