I don't even

Pyrocide

I love satirical sites, but this, according to snopes, could actually be true.

There was one forum that was just amazing, landoverbaptists i think it was. Some of the funniest shit ive ever read.

EDIT: Found it.

That's fake, right?

That's fake, right?

Yes the entire landoverbaptist domain is satirical by design. If you notice a lot of the banned people in that post i linked to are banned for not understanding that fact and thinking people are serious in that post.

There was one forum that was just amazing, landoverbaptists i think it was. Some of the funniest shit ive ever read.

I lol'd

http://aattp.org/conservative-christian-rewrote-harry-potter-so-her-kids-wont-turn-into-witches/

Try and read one chapter before commenting.

I first off love how atheism is described as a religion

Saw the title.  That was enough.

*sigh*

Part of me wants to call people like this fucking idiots and retards, but I'm stopped by the fact that I used to believe this shit due to being brought up in a fundamentalist christian household.  Then again, I never was stupid enough to believe that witches are real.

so...

What a fucking retarded idiot.

Saw the title.  That was enough.

*sigh*

Part of me wants to call people like this fucking idiots and retards, but I'm stopped by the fact that I used to believe this shit due to being brought up in a fundamentalist christian household.  Then again, I never was stupid enough to believe that witches are real.

so...

What a fucking retarded idiot.

Preachin' brother...raised roman catholic. Sundays were...interesting...

I love how this woman is so smug and self-righteous that she thinks it's perfectly okay to utterly defile and pollute someone else's work with her fairy tale propaganda in order to align it with her own ignorant political and religious views.  That's so damn arrogant and wrong!  And it's all in the name of brainwashing her children and the children of others!  What the fuck.  What the living fuck?!

I was recently compelled to put more reliance on our population, but that fucked up Harry Potter story put all of you fuckers right back into the hole. This is why I don't like people.

I was recently compelled to put more reliance on our population, but that fucked up Harry Potter story put all of you fuckers right back into the hole. This is why I don't like people.

You'll always have your imaginary friends. Just remember that when Timmy says it's time to take a shower that he isn't watching you.

ok... I am a christian, and let me be the first to say, "We dont believe shit like that!" this was some of the weirdest shit ive ever heard...

My family is Christian. I'm more agnostic and impartial, but I can at least swear to you that they're not all like whatever the hell that was.

People scare me.

My family is Christian. I'm more agnostic and impartial, but I can at least swear to you that they're not all like whatever the hell that was.

People scare me.

there are some weird "christians" lmao

This kinda reminds me of that woman who took it upon herself to restore an old fresco of jesus.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/08/23/159921167/good-intention-heartbreak-the-botched-restoration-of-a-19th-century-fresco

and

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/09/20/161466361/woman-who-ruined-fresco-of-jesus-now-wants-to-be-paid

and no, I'm not directly comparing harry potter to a religious mural from the 1800's.  I'm just saying that in both cases, somebody arrogantly thought it would be a good idea to apply their own retarded handiwork to somebody else's art, and then ended up completely butchering it.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52617

I remember finding this somehow ages ago. Not sure if troll or serious.

there are some weird "christians" lmao

"Weird"...? Well i dare say-

No wait. Some are. But to put it in more political terms, their way of thinking is different

"Weird"...? Well i dare say-

No wait. Some are. But to put it in more political terms, their way of thinking is different

not this different though, I happen to be one. This is way blown out of proportion and it is not real Christianity (more like a cult)

Archived