Oh no.

››Dwenz

how do u delete a steam account. -_- never heard of that

I have no idea,but trust me,this shit is real. I saw few accounts with the names of slave_1,slave_2,slave_3 and weird desc on thier info.

delete your account?  doesn't make sense.  maybe it could somehow fuck up your steam installation and hijack your account, but legitimately delete your account?  nah...

delete your account?  doesn't make sense.  maybe it could somehow fuck up your steam installation and hijack your account, but legitimately delete your account?  nah...

Maybe it doesn't delete your account,but it hijacks your account for sure.

Maybe it doesn't delete your account,but it hijacks your account for sure.

mmm... I dunno about that either.  it might just be screwing up people's steam installations.  I dunno if it's also hijacking accounts, and it seems unlikely that it would be.  Maybe it is though.  I haven't seen anything definitive yet.  I'll keep reading.

edit:  okay, look at these pics (from the reddit thread)

http://puu.sh/bFGz3/aa19c9c2ab.jpg

http://puu.sh/bFGzD/f6c5f85f66.jpg

seems like it may indeed be hijacking accounts after all

I'm pretty sure that the account deletion is a hoax, however, there are reports of servers downloading viruses of some description onto your computer,so make sure you only join servers you are familiar with and switch quick-join to verified valve servers only just to be safe.

Also the "Slave accounts" Are a troll. Read some of the descriptions and you can see just controversial subjects such as "Slave_13 - laborcamp indulv; 

motherboard; 
mother_num 13"

Archived