SFM: Poster fail....

Punkero11

Now after some time i have pretty cool poster. Then i started thinking "i want to show them here and ask is it good!". Well.. it wasnt that easy. It says Upload failed all the time. Thanks for help already, you guys are awesome!!

I Made my poster, goed to export poster and i tried to attach to new topic whit "attach files" thingy i taked poster version of it but ti sayd fialed to upload.

I Made my poster, goed to export poster and i tried to attach to new topic whit "attach files" thingy i taked poster version of it but ti sayd fialed to upload.

you dont need to attach any files, when you go to export poster the image should already be selected

No. I goed to Create topic in here and tried to attach my poster to the topic.

you have to upload it to an image hosting site then paste the link in

Go to imgur and the just click upload files, chose the poster and upload it. Then click on the image once its done uploading and copy the url and paste the url when you go to add image in the topic.

Now i have url. i go to add image. paste url there. and then i press ok button aaaaand.. nothing happens. add image thing stays there. i click ok button once, twice and over thousand times. no effect.......

Now i have url. i go to add image. paste url there. and then i press ok button aaaaand.. nothing happens. add image thing stays there. i click ok button once, twice and over thousand times. no effect.......

Well idk.. Maybe the image is too big in mb or kb. Try resizing it or just put the link to the image on the topic, we can just easily click the link and see the image. Hope tha helps c:

you need to put the direct link fo the image. in imgur, it should be in the sidebar. ending with .jpg or .png or something rather than just a normal url

Direct link -> Select it, Ctrl + C -> <Press Ctrl + V>

That should do the trick. If you want to know how it should look like, quote this post, and look at the code for this image:

o3TTowh.jpg

Hope this helps!

I copied it and tried to paste it here. My "writing cursor" blinks and nothing happens. i tried to paste it to google and it worked. i have no idea why it does that-

I copied it and tried to paste it here. My "writing cursor" blinks and nothing happens. i tried to paste it to google and it worked. i have no idea why it does that-

Can't you type it over?

Well there you go. Now, to make your render look even better, right click -> Render settings -> change the 2 dropdowns to the highest. It will take longer to render, but it will pay off. Also, use this video to learn DoF, animation sequences, facial expressions, map darkning and more, all in under 30 minutes! This is also where I learnt to make posters: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3eB1VlGBPGw

Here's my SFM album: http://imgur.com/a/Kr0RZ

Archived