Weapon//Reskin Idea thread #9999999

>Sneaks

I was thinking, Smissmass is approaching again.

And I was thinking, the Heavy has the santa items (BMOC, beard, holiday punch), so why not give us a matching secondary.

The item could be a plate of milk and cookies.

It could be a reskin of any of his food items.

Or, it could have stats like:

Milk and Cookies

Level 5 Satan Claus Bait

On consumption: Provides heavy with a 10% damage resistance (because you know, milk is good for your bones and shit.)

On alt-fire: Drops plate of milk and cookies, acts as medium health kit to other players.

Takes about 30s to recharge like his other food items, or it recharges instantly if you pick up any med kit while at full health.

Or how about this:

The Punisher

Level 5 Naughty Child Minigun

+Shoots coal at those naughty BLU sons of bitches.

+10% damage bonus

-Takes 20% extra fire damage

-10% slower wind up time (because all that coal can jam up your gears)

Your thoughts?

I've just always wondered why the Heavy doesn't get a full Santa set.

I like the cookies, but the minigun seems like the fire resistance wouldn't level out the damage boost. You could just keep pyros away with the extra damage

Level 5 Satan Claus Bait

I like the cookies, but the minigun seems like the fire resistance wouldn't level out the damage boost. You could just keep pyros away with the extra damage

Phlog Pyros will have an easier time though

If you want to make a serious weapon suggestion, you must look through all weapons and make sure this isn't to op compared to the others lol. Overall, good suggestion though ^0^

Why not give him a Christmas tree as a melee?

I don't think Cedar would approve of that.

If you want to make a serious weapon suggestion, you must look through all weapons and make sure this isn't to op compared to the others lol. Overall, good suggestion though ^0^

I kind of meant this as a joke but I did look through the wiki, look at some of heavies current weapons and try to do something similar. Mostly, I just want a milk and cookies reskin and minigun that shoots coal.

Like, the coal gun--similar to brass beast but not as strong. Since coal is also used as a type of fuel, why not give it a fire penalty and make it so that it makes deply time slower (since soot buildup can jam thins?)

Flare spam + mini crits/crits from detonators/flare guns, backburner pyros, phlog pyros, flare spam.

Then again, most pyros aren''t too smart.

pyros aren''t too smart.

Thats bullshit. All the flare gun pyros are going to ruin the heavy with their 100+ dmg crits (after boost) and the fact they can fire and cover.

• 4 weeks later...

Kill me.

Overcompensator

Medigun

Works similar to Vaccinator

Press R to switch between Ãœbercharge types

Type 1

+Ãœbercharge deploys invisibility to you, your heal target, and allies around you

-You cannot attack during Ãœbercharge.

-Ãœbercharge build rate decreased

-Ãœbercharge is not built faster by healing damaged allies

=Ãœbercharge is built faster for healing non-damaged allies

=If the Medic is not healing damaged allies, he will start to lose health 15hp/second

+Everything that is done by the heal target is also invisible (building sentries or dying)

Type 2

+Ãœbercharge reveals cloaked spies and invisible Medics and Heal Targets to your heal target and those around you

+Ãœbercharge build rate increased

=Ãœbercharge build rate stays the same as normal Medigun except healing non-damaged allies significantly decreases heal and Ãœbercharge rate

=If the Medic is healing non-damaged allies continuously, he will lose 20hp/second

Now, if you excuse me. I have Ellis' Caps to craft.

I was thinking, Smissmass is approaching again.

And I was thinking, the Heavy has the santa items (BMOC, beard, holiday punch), so why not give us a matching secondary.

The item could be a plate of milk and cookies.

It could be a reskin of any of his food items.

Or, it could have stats like:

Milk and Cookies

Level 5 Satan Claus Bait

On consumption: Provides heavy with a 10% damage resistance (because you know, milk is good for your bones and shit.)

On alt-fire: Drops plate of milk and cookies, acts as medium health kit to other players.

Takes about 30s to recharge like his other food items, or it recharges instantly if you pick up any med kit while at full health.

Or how about this:

The Punisher

Level 5 Naughty Child Minigun

+Shoots coal at those naughty BLU sons of bitches.

+10% damage bonus

-Takes 20% extra fire damage

-10% slower wind up time (because all that coal can jam up your gears)

Your thoughts?

I've just always wondered why the Heavy doesn't get a full Santa set.

How long would the 10% damage resistance be for the heavy? If its like the buffalo steak length, i would actually like that idea. Like it would be good to eat at the start of a push if your med has just gone down and you still need to push, you could eat that (highlander). I would use it before the sandwich.

I don't think Cedar would approve of that.

I kind of meant this as a joke but I did look through the wiki, look at some of heavies current weapons and try to do something similar. Mostly, I just want a milk and cookies reskin and minigun that shoots coal.

Like, the coal gun--similar to brass beast but not as strong. Since coal is also used as a type of fuel, why not give it a fire penalty and make it so that it makes deply time slower (since soot buildup can jam thins?)

Flare spam + mini crits/crits from detonators/flare guns, backburner pyros, phlog pyros, flare spam.

Then again, most pyros aren''t too smart.

I may be l8, but I would approve.

Kill me.

Overcompensator

Medigun

Works similar to Vaccinator

Press R to switch between Ãœbercharge types

Type 1

+Ãœbercharge deploys invisibility to you, your heal target, and allies around you

-You cannot attack during Ãœbercharge.

-Ãœbercharge build rate decreased

-Ãœbercharge is not built faster by healing damaged allies

=Ãœbercharge is built faster for healing non-damaged allies

=If the Medic is not healing damaged allies, he will start to lose health 15hp/second

+Everything that is done by the heal target is also invisible (building sentries or dying)

Type 2

+Ãœbercharge reveals cloaked spies and invisible Medics and Heal Targets to your heal target and those around you

+Ãœbercharge build rate increased

=Ãœbercharge build rate stays the same as normal Medigun except healing non-damaged allies significantly decreases heal and Ãœbercharge rate

=If the Medic is healing non-damaged allies continuously, he will lose 20hp/second

Now, if you excuse me. I have Ellis' Caps to craft.

ehh... i think that would be too crap for anyone to use it, or too situational

Archived