Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

Teeird

Anyone play this game from time to time? It's recently became my new game to play when I'm not playing Mobas or trading. I forgot how much I loved the game. I used to play a lot of it back when it first came out. How about you fine gents?

If you still play it, or fancy an ass whooping, feel free to add me and we can duel. ;)

I finished it 2 or 3 times and played a bit online. I played BF II offline pretty much.^^

Those games are so much fun, Too bad they are so short. I played them (JK II & III) once as a kid, but my dad will play them everytime he gets the urge for star wars.

BTW: Its loads of fun playing with mind trick 4

Mind Trick is actually a noob trap from what I've noticed. Any experienced dueler will notice that your char will be looking at the guy even though he's invisible. It was made for dynamic fighting so you see your opponents. Not sure if this exploit was intentional or not. I tend to focus more on the dueler DPS side, and use less force. If I had to use force, it'd be Pull/Grip as they act as cheap and effective crowd control.

I once played old republic on ye olde xbox nothin'

to kill darth malak

I was outta hp

spammed grenades.

set up a queue for sticky indicieary *3 sticky incicienry*3 etc

Archived