Will the tux ever be tradable?

CanisMajoris

I think Valve doesn't want another "Buds" incidient again.

Just wondering, how did that effect them? Or was it just all the duping and people lying to Valve to dupe stuff. And people lying to each other, stealing stuff from others, causing them to make problems for Valve?

Just wondering, how did that effect them? Or was it just all the duping and people lying to Valve to dupe stuff. And people lying to each other, stealing stuff from others, causing them to make problems for Valve?

It wasn't dupes but instead people deleting their Buds and saying, "I didn't receive my Buds!" and then Valve giving them a Vintage one, and you've seen how Vintage Buds are in the economy. Just imagine that, but instead with 3x more accounts

I think Valve doesn't want another "Buds" incident again.

i am sure valve does not want more money from fees,hmm  wait what  update well nevermind.

its limited its promo 

it can sell for as few as 1$

giving 0.15 % fees

they are as many as buds and maybe more

yes maybe valve will decide to make it tradable.

they never broke a promise so far.

I kinda hope so. Damn penguin is cute and I want one.

I own 10, I think they are giftable if you want one.

Edit: The day the become tradable valve shoukd also release a chem set that requires them as a crafting componant. They will ofcourse make it marketable just to screw with traders.

It wasn't dupes but instead people deleting their Buds and saying, "I didn't receive my Buds!" and then Valve giving them a Vintage one, and you've seen how Vintage Buds are in the economy. Just imagine that, but instead with 3x more accounts

vintage quality was retired 2010.

didnt they say it wud be tradeable in the march after the release. lol

no quoting the part of the official anouncement

"Team Fortress 2, the Free to Play game, is also now available on Steam for Linux. For a limited time, Steam users who play the game on Linux will automatically receive a free, exclusive in-game item: Tux, the Linux mascot, can be carried by any of the game’s classes and traded between players. Additional Valve titles available on Steam for Linux include Half-Life, Counter-Strike 1.6, and Counter-Strike: Source."

they said it will be tradable

never when

the tux will be trade-able along with the official steamOs release,and that's only fitted.

I own 10, I think they are giftable if you want one.

Edit: The day the become tradable valve shoukd also release a chem set that requires them as a crafting componant. They will ofcourse make it marketable just to screw with traders.

According to the wiki, tux isn't giftable.

it would drop instantly down to 1.66 ref like any other crap

yes they will i remember trading paints for buds when they got tradeable.

after all tux cant go over 2.5 keys the cost for an upgrade to premium gift for the hoarders

so at the beggining the only ones that will be available for trades will be from those that are allready premium,hoarders will only sell

if the value pass over that limitation.

in the meantime hoarders will hoard those that will sell for 1 ref for very obvious reasons.

Archived