Advice for my friend who never got caught

KingOfHeart

My friend (More like a fan) says he scammed back then and then grew up, and stopped. I told him he should pay back his victums. However, since no one reported him, he says he can't find them (he did spend a while acting like he was looking at least).

If he can't find them, any advice you can give "besides Just don't scam again" to this user?

I never liked the idea of a scammer getting away completely without some kind of punishment

More then 4-5 months ago...which it would make it hard to find trades unless obvious

Edit: Nevermind most/all of these so-called scams were sharks (like weapons for hats)

My friend (More like a fan) says he scammed back then and then grew up, and stopped. I told him he should pay back his victums. However, since no one reported him, he says he can't find them (he did spend a while acting like he was looking at least).

If he can't find them, any advice you can give "besides Just don't scam again" to this user?

I never liked the idea of a scammer getting away completely without some kind of punishment

Just let him be. Let him do whatever he wants

Yea, but unless if he wants to publicly admit it, Reporting him without a victum coming forward would just make him angry and go back to scamming.

He says he only scammed like 2 ref-3 ref.

I'd like to know what exactly he scammed for. 

Tbh, there is definitely a statute of limitations. I mean, 4-5 months? I mean cmon, surely a report, if ever one was made, should have passed. Cant take that long...

right?

~~~~

No need to give advice. He can't really turn himself in. I've always gone on the philosophy of "Dont ask dont tell". I'll play devil's advocate and tell you right now that not a person here hasn't comitted some sort of shark.  

What he can do is go into his trade history (Go to trade offers and it's on the left) and look for when he scammed them. You can click on their profile from there and add them.

Assuming he actually is wanting to pay them back

Never got caught, never did anything wrong ;D

If he really wanted to repay the trading community, then he could just anonymously give away some keys or something. Doesnt even have to be to the victims.

Archived