Scotland Referendum Tomorrow -- Yay or Nay?

wallywalrus_

Yay or Nay  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Yay or Nay

• Vote No To Independence
    • Vote Yes To Independence

You said in numerous threads that you were 14, in the status with the Burning TC on Baidu that you lived in china before, and in the thread "Singapore" you said you recently moved to Indonesia. Either you have a really interesting life or you got to learn to lie better.

I am not lying :/

Why do you think I speak chinese?

Why do you think i posted a screenshot of my steam store currency being IDR?

Why do you think i give a shit about the referendum?

I believe Scotland should become their own nation

Though I don't believe it's the best idea in terms of them actually having to cover their own takes, social security, etc.

Basically: I couldn't care less

For the first time ever 16 year olds will vote in scotland and its this. Someone was trying to rig this thing for a yes. Probably some businessmen who stand to gain but this will overall be worse for the country.

Edit: Imo they will stay. I think the undecideds will be conservative and not want to rock the boat.

Well, the Scots succombed to the scaremongering and propaganda of Cameron and Co.

>You won't be in the EU!

They literally already are.

>You won't have the pound!

They would in transition to the Euro, and the BoE has already said that. Besides, it is bullshit that GBP is a "more superior" currency. It's a colonialist dream.

>You won't be as rich!

For a while, they wouldn't be.

Cameron still has no idea the British Empire is gone. The UK has no longer got the influence of its apex. It's a dead ideal, and Britain is still post-colonial in that sense. I'm going to stop here because I don't have the energy to point out the flaws in his propagandist arguments...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived